SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1968 Gibson SG Standard - The Paul Weller model!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• pmgpmg Frets: 298
    miserneil said:
    Iamnobody;1052188" said:
    [quote="miserneil;1052138"][quote="richardhomer;1052078"]You're certainly a changing man, when it comes to guitars...
    Ha! I tried to be with this one, I really did!!

I certainly got an (Out of the) Sinking feeling when I didn't bond with it but I hold it no (Town Called) Malice....
    [/quote]

Ooh can I play?

Don't get Hung Up on the neck size. It's a great guitar.

Play it later tonight and Into Tomorrow and you might feel like a Brand New Start with it as Time Passes.

This is a great deal folks Blink and You'll Miss it. I'd Aim High and buy it myself but It's Too Bad that I haven't got enough Pretty Green.

I'll give you a Shout (to the top) if I can raise some cash. All my money is tied up at the moment as we moved last year and are renovating From The Floorboards Up.

[/quote]

Fair play my man, I ought to just GIVE you the bloody thing after that!! :-D

In all seriousness though, I am In The City (London) next week Tuesday to Thursday doing a session in a studio. I can bring the SG with me if anyone is genuinely interested and wants to see/play it. Time will be tight as I am doing a session so with respect, no tirekickers please buy more than happy to meet :-)

Oh heck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited April 2016
    miserneil;1052215" said:
    [quote="Iamnobody;1052188"][quote="miserneil;1052138"][quote="richardhomer;1052078"]You're certainly a changing man, when it comes to guitars...
    Ha! I tried to be with this one, I really did!!

I certainly got an (Out of the) Sinking feeling when I didn't bond with it but I hold it no (Town Called) Malice....
    [/quote]

Ooh can I play?

Don't get Hung Up on the neck size. It's a great guitar.

Play it later tonight and Into Tomorrow and you might feel like a Brand New Start with it as Time Passes.

This is a great deal folks Blink and You'll Miss it. I'd Aim High and buy it myself but It's Too Bad that I haven't got enough Pretty Green.

I'll give you a Shout (to the top) if I can raise some cash. All my money is tied up at the moment as we moved last year and are renovating From The Floorboards Up.

[/quote]

Fair play my man, I ought to just GIVE you the bloody thing after that!! :-D

In all seriousness though, I am In The City (London) next week Tuesday to Thursday doing a session in a studio. I can bring the SG with me if anyone is genuinely interested and wants to see/play it. Time will be tight as I am doing a session so with respect, no tirekickers please but more than happy to meet :-)[/quote]

Make sure you don't get stuck in the London Traffic. If I were you I'd be Going Underground. ;)

I'll meet you Down in The Tubest...fuck it I can't be arsed anymore...

Previously known as stevebrum
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    And SOLD :-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Wow that was quick.  Not that I'm surprised.
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited April 2016
    Your snooze, you lose ;)

If the guitars as classy as the seller, I'll be a happy man.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    Nice one - congrats @andyoz
    Seemed like a good idea.....

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    citizen68;1053838" said:
    Nice one - congrats @andyoz
    ^^
    What he said! :)
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited October 2016
    Well, the eagle has landed.  All I can say is it's fecken COOL.

Real surprise is how rich the fretboard rosewood looks and really deep 3D effect of the inlays...seem alot more 'complex' than my 2014 R9.

Will post photos over the weekend.

Also, @miserneil was a gent and packed then hell out of this one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom