Fender Strats with floyd rose

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DougDoug Frets: 172
    edited January 2014
    ^ Nice!, Well finally! rebuilt my HRR Strat so a few pic's, as can be seen from the neck plate/body contour it states Fender U.S.A., but this is factory standard, built in Japan using many American Fender parts.imageimageimageimage
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice Doug .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10700
    Greg howe has some lovely strats with floyd roses.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    edited January 2014
    @iseverynamegone cheers,  it really is, lovin the body/neck contour and the plan for 2014, is to mod my Jackson SDX (superb guitar for the £'s) and modded Floyd Squier (if I can get the pearl/cream metallic paint match!) with the same body contour/neck plate.
    @viz never really listened to Greg Howe, so will have to have a gander
    :-/
    I love the absolute tuning stability of Floyds, I'm certainly no shred player btw, but here's the kind of Floyd player that appeals to me, such a tasteful/emotive player ~ from 7.25ish  even more so,~image
  • vizviz Frets: 10700
    This is the album that got me into him in 96 ish. Jumpstart is such a funky track with such cool licks and smooth sound.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm more Steve Howe than Greg Howe :-0
  • Always wanted one but never got round to getting one. If they ever did one in a sparkle/flake finish then I'd be all over it. As it is, the blacktop floyd rose looks like a wonderful guitar to play, likewise the fender standard, but I'm not a big fan of the finishes.
  • Thanks for the HRR @Doug , love it already
    @iseverynamegone you're welcome bud, glad you're happy with it :D