SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: PRS Singlecut, amazing 10 top, 59/09 pickups NOW FOR SALE AS WELL AS TRADE

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1007
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Paul Reed Smith SC250 Singlecut Guitar. £1150

Amazing 10 top! I have tried to capture the depth in the pics by taking them in various lighting. None of these pictures are edited in any way. The guitar genuinely looks this good!!! Really nice lines and very well bookmatched. Upgraded PRS 59/09 pickups. 

(further info under the pictures)

imageimageimageimageimageimage

The guitar is in excellent condition. There are one or two tiny dings on the side of the body as well as a bit of laquer lift on the side of the fretboard in 2 places as sometimes happens on PRS guitars. From the front the guitar looks perfect with no marks on the beautiful maple top. The guitar plays amazingly. Quite light and comfortable for a Les Paul style guitar due to chambering inside the body. Weight is 8lbs. Neck profile is Wide Fat. Comes with the PRS adjustable stoptail. Much better than the standard one as this allows for intonation adjustments and setting up for other styles (downtuned, different string gauges etc)

Comes with PRS hard case.

I'm in 2 minds about moving this on but I miss having a trem. Would be interested in another PRS with trem ideally in regular or wide thin neck carve. May also be interested in a small Mesa amp (express series, rectoverb 25, or mark V:25). Cash adjustment would have to be my way, I don't have cash to add to a deal.

If you'd rather buy than trade ping me a PM and we can discuss it.

I'm based near Ipswich and would prefer not to post for obvious reasons but may be able to meet up depending on where you are.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments