SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gigrig Humdinger (or equivalent)

Hey guys,
Got myself a second amp and want to try stereo and wet/dry setups. I need a good signal splitter to allow me to use the wet/dry rig without any ground loops, so it needs to be isolated. Also the ability to correct phase would be needed.
Something buffered/active would probably be best, show me what you've got!!
Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27714
    You only need create one thread - pick the appropriate section and post it there.

I've deleted the other two copies of this thread.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Apologies, I wasn't sure which was most appropriate!
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • Ordered a Bright Onion Active ABY, hopefully this will be okay! Got around a week before it comes, if anything pops up on here for a decent price let me know and I'll grab it!