SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17665
    tFB Trader
    ChrisMusic;1072564" said:
    littlethoughts said:

I'll have it! Oh wait, someone beat me to it...

You are right though, confusingly both the OP and the title still say it is For Sale.I thought it was courtesy, and also in the rules, to mark *both* as SOLD ?Most (but not all) ads do it, if you spend any time in the classifieds.

Congrats on a quick sale Arktik83, nice guitar and a bit of a bargain too, lucky Si  :)
    Give the man a chance!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    ChrisMusic;1072564" said:
    littlethoughts said:

You are right though, confusingly both the OP and the title still say it is For Sale.I thought it was courtesy, and also in the rules, to mark *both* as SOLD ?Most (but not all) ads do it, if you spend any time in the classifieds.

Congrats on a quick sale Arktik83, nice guitar and a bit of a bargain too, lucky Si  :)
    Give the man a chance
    Or bother reading the thread?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4162
    Arktik83;1072490" said:
    guitargeek62 said:

I've been playing it all afternoon, it's lovely! Thanks again Arktik83, very happy customer here! :)

No probs Si, was great to catch up with you and have a chat!  Hope we can do it again sometime :)
    Absolutely, we should try out the DGT & Paul's side by side!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusic;1072564" said:
    littlethoughts said:

Give the man a chance
    Or bother reading the thread?
    I've actually missed out on more than one item I desperately wanted on here in the time it took me to read all the way down the thread...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom