Amazon Prime REDUCED £59 ends 16th May

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12421
    capo4th said:
    I have the full Sky package and order a couple of bits a month on Amazon but they usually deliver quite quickly. Do you still have a minimum £20 spend on prime? 
    They do some add on items where you have to spend £20 to get them but otherwise no.

I like Prime, we use Amazon a fair bit so with the "free" P&P it works out fairly cheap over the year. Some of the prime exclusive tv stuff is good too, particularly Vikings and Black Sails. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    Hmmm....the standard free delivery on Amazon is extending receipt times beyond sense in some cases, but usually I'm happy to wait as I plan ahead....  =)

I think that's the business plan to snag as many customers as quick as possible...naturally.

What I don't know is how the Amazon Prime streaming works.......I don't need a FireStick presumeably?

Hmmm and do I need more TV coverage?

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11470
    SRich said:
    Hmmm....the standard free delivery on Amazon is extending receipt times beyond sense in some cases, but usually I'm happy to wait as I plan ahead....  =)

I think that's the business plan to snag as many customers as quick as possible...naturally.

What I don't know is how the Amazon Prime streaming works.......I don't need a FireStick presumeably?

Hmmm and do I need more TV coverage?
    We've got a Fire Stick but you should be able to stream on a computer or tablet.

The Fire Stick is quite nice for streaming YouTube content on the TV as well.

With Prime if you do plan ahead and opt for the standard free delivery instead of the next day delivery they will give you £1 free credit to use in their digital store so you can reduce the cost a bit that way.

There is also the music streaming.  If you are going to pay a monthly fee for it then you might as well pay it to Amazon as Spotify as you get all the other stuff with Amazon.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7552
    DefaultM said:
    This new 1 or 2 hour postage thing is ridiculous as well.
    My dad ordered a garden hose at 20:00 one night in Wakefield. It cost something like £10 and the postage was free. It arrived at 21:15, in a taxi from my local Leeds firm.

If I want to get a taxi from Leeds to Wakefield it's at least £20, yet my Dad can order a £10 garden hose and theyll deliver that in the exact same taxi for what must amount to pennies?!
    Put yourself up for sale on Amazon, then get your mate to purchase you and get delivered home. 
    Red ones are better. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom