SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: SuperChamp XD / Chord CV-30

What's Hot
MrTMrT Frets: 21
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Collection is from Teignmouth, Devon. I'm happy to discuss postage at the buyers cost and risk (it needn't be expensive and I'll do my best to pack as well as I can).

Chord CV-30 - £110 £100 £90 £80 £75 collected. Happy to discuss postage

Chinese made, 1x12 valve combo. 2 channels, spring reverb, FX loop. 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6. That's all the good stuff - these really appear to be reasonable amps. It sounded pretty good to me when I was using it. 

Now the bad stuff - at one point, it had some intermittent problems whereby the volume level would drop drastically. It was out on loan to a friend at the time and he sent it away for repair (I don't know where) and after coming back once with the same problem they then claimed they'd fixed it and it was due to the tracks breaking when the amp heated up. I've no idea if this is true or not but in the limited time I've run it since I haven't experienced the problem. That said, I want this to be an honest sale and therefore this is sold as seen (or described). Even in parts alone it must be worth the asking price but for me it's just taking up space and I need to move some amps on. 

Oh - more good stuff: It comes with a footswitch + I have the original 'Chord' badge if you want this stuck back onto the front of the amp.

---------------------
SOLD
---------------------

SuperChamp XD - £165 collected. Happy to discuss postage. SOLD ON EBAY

I'll add some photos later on this evening but having just bought a Hot Rod Deluxe I need to move another amp on. It's been a tight battle of which amp remains between this and my Special 6 Ultra but the poor little SuperChamp has been edged out at the minute (I might always change my mind!). 

A great little amp which remains as stock (I never did quite get around to switching out the speaker). A small mark to the Tolex in the top (I'll try and cover this when I add some photos). I'm happy to post at the buyers expense - I'll package it up as best I can and send a photo before it gets despatched. 

Sessionette 75 2x10 - £165 £150 £140 £135 collected. SOLD ON EBAY

I know these amps can divide opinion (there's plenty of discussion about these both here and elsewhere on the internet). Solid state amp. 2 x 10 inch speakers. Spring Reverb. Personally I like them a lot and I'm divided about selling this but it just isn't getting the use it should and I'm trying to purge some gear (trust me it doesn't happen often!). The pots were a little scratchy when I got it but I've recently given them a blast of deoxit and it all seems good now. Although not as portable as the 1x12 version, the 2x10 was considerably lighter than the 2x12 and has a great sound. The 2x10 also seems to come up for sale less than often then the 1x12 so it could be your best chance to snag one ;-)

Comes with original footswitch which allows for channel switch, reverb and channel mix (a great feature that allows you to blend the clean and overdrive channels). 

Untested Session FS:3 footswitch (sold) - sold as seen although I can't imagine there could be much wrong with this apart from a break in the cable. Let me know if anyone want's more photos. 

£12 including UK delivery (assumes PPG but happy to add 3% for regular PayPal).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16300
    Collected from where?
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • MrTMrT Frets: 21
    Collection is from Teignmouth, South Devon. Original post also updated.
    I'll be heading up to Swavesey, just north of Cambridge over the coming weekend (20/21/22nd May) so collection from there could be an option if that helps anyone. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump and a price drop on the CV30 before I hit the road to Cambridge for the weekend.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Evening Mr T - I'll take the footswitch if you can PM your Paypal details.
    Cheers

Evening @robwright. Pm'd you.
    No interest in the amps at all? I'm willing to talk offers on the Chord CV-30 ...
    Bump
    Bump with price drops - any interest? 
    Mrs T would like some space so another round of price drops. Please don't make me put these on ebay :-)
    Got my eye on something else so one more price drop ... 
    edited August 2016
    Still sitting here - open to offers or trades. I should add I'll be heading up to Swavesey near Cambridge again this evening so could try and squeeze in the car if there was interest.
    Last chance bump for these before they really do have to end up on eBay. Mrs T is becoming impatient so make me an offer ;-) 
    Hope this doesn't count as a double bump mods - I've added a SuperChamp XD so hopefully that's a legit reason for adding another comment on my own post! 
    SuperChamp XD now sold on eBay - anyone tempted by a cheap valve amp?