SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - PRS NF3, definitely this time!

RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Right, definitely made my mind up this time........ For sale or possible trade my recently acquired PRS NF3.  I do really like it, but I've put together a Tele recently exactly to my specs and just cannot put it down. 
The specs. are - bolt on Pattern Regular maple neck with dot/circle markers, korina body, a trio of Narrowfield 57/08 pickups with five way switch, volume and tone, PRS trem and phase III locking tuners. I've fitted Schaller strap locks which will be included although the original buttons are in the case too.This is a full 'Core' PRS with all US parts and was the basis of the Brent Mason model. Of course has case with tags and all the bits and bobs. 

Looking for £950 with a discussion on fully insured courier delivery.  Possible trades for a rosewood necked Strat or Tele but open to ideas.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17734
    tFB Trader
    Where abouts are you?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27803
    Where abouts are you?
    La belle France.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16304
    TTony said:
    Where abouts are you?
    La belle France.
    Condom IIRC. So the guitar would be well protected ( see what I did there).
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    edited May 2016
    Like the man said, the sunny South West of France, so try outs might be awkward, shipping is easy and fast however.
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    Unless you live within 100kms/mls - who's going to try before buy, doesn't matter whether you're in France or Laurencekirk!! ....the difference purely postage cost! ....sorry @RichardJ just had to put reality into it!!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2909
    I've Shipped guitars back and forth with Richard, nae bother , he's a top guy.
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    =D> agreed!!
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3012
    blueskunk;1081071" said:
    I've Shipped guitars back and forth with Richard, nae bother , he's a top guy.
    I would concur, the man is an absolute star

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Thanks for your kind words @erky32, @blueskunk and @DrBob (envelopes with cash in the usual places OK? ;) )

Slightly moot point as trade deal in progress....