He still hasn't got it.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    Try Sky News - for Sun readers who can't read.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Because he did so well when he negotiated with the EU ... our rebate cut, veto powers reduced .. Hail Blair ..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/eu.world

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    For some reason I saw a 30 second burst of him on a news programme earlier in the week. He looked downright weird, staring eyes, almost robotic response. Definitely should be consigned to a museum somewhere far away...
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    The most disturbing thing, for me, about Blair is his religious devotion. Same goes for any religious politician - its the fact people in such senior influential positions have this huge flaw in that they subscribe to a moral code based on total fairy stories. That's probably more worrying than a lot of things.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28383
    Chalky said:
    For some reason I saw a 30 second burst of him on a news programme earlier in the week. He looked downright weird, staring eyes, almost robotic response. Definitely should be consigned to a museum somewhere far away...
    He could be his own Tussaude's exhibit. As could Jimmy Carr.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Sporky;1134425" said:
    Chalky said:

He could be his own Tussaude's exhibit. As could Jimmy Carr.
    Exactly! Waxwork!
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    You guys know more about Tony Blair than I do but he and Bertie Ahern did amazing work in setting up the Peace Process in Northern Ireland.  He took the good work started by John Major and worked with Bertie to get to where we are now.

In the meantime Bertie Ahern has had his share of self inflicted difficulties.  Be that as it may, Ahern and Blair were the driving force that brought Peace to Northern Ireland.  For that we are all extremely grateful.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72415
    I agree, but in my opinion he largely took credit for the work of others - as he did over the successful intervention in Sierra Leone too.

It's a shame these positive achievements of his premiership have been so overshadowed by Iraq, but that one *was* entirely his doing.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Sun journalists are about the most talented there are. Consider that they have to make often-complicated stories accessible to people with a reading age of eleven or something, and the punny headlines too. That takes serious skill.
    Strong stomachs too.

Imagine getting up every morning and going about your life knowing full well that your every move is actively making the world worse.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited July 2016
    he has that 'Joker' grin permanently painted on his face, like the Batman villain

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    What a vile human being.

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10285
    Watched the Panorama programme today about the (second) Iraq war.Watching Blair toadying up to our troops in their camp at Basra was absolutely sickening.If only they knew at the time what a hopeless position he and Bush had put them all in.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Hope he gets his balls to play with on teh back the report, not overly confident of it though.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72415
    RandallFlagg said:

he has that 'Joker' grin permanently painted on his face, like the Batman villain
    They're fairly easy to tell apart - one is a murderous international criminal with a maniacal smile and an unshakeable sense of self-belief

and the other is fictional.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Chalky said:
    For some reason I saw a 30 second burst of him on a news programme earlier in the week. He looked downright weird, staring eyes, almost robotic response. Definitely should be consigned to a jail somewhere far away...
    fixed

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)