Brace Yourself... NAD

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• I have to say I was underwhelmed when I tried the artist I think and tried a fender pro junior immediately after trying it and preferred that but maybe I should revisit it. 
    It is, quite simply imho, a stunning amp at ANY price.

But bear in mind, this cost £699 and it's been keeping up with two £2200 amps !!!
    Incredible really, what the technology has achieved...
    I have to say I was underwhelmed when I tried the artist I think and tried a fender pro junior immediately after trying it and preferred that but maybe I should revisit it. 

But bear in mind, this cost £699 and it's been keeping up with two £2200 amps !!!
    I just wish they make it clear with the watts and its valve equivalent. 60 solid state watts isn't the same as 60 valve watts which all us valve amp users understand really. I bet they get the same question at Roland asking is it loud enough etc 
    The Coral use two of these live - its loud enough alright !!
    They'll be mic'd up though won't they? Even a 5 watt amp would be loud enough at wembley stadium if it was mic'd up. Us mere mortals have to just loud enough to get over a loud drummer in a club etc
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2198
    edited November 2016
    I have to say I was underwhelmed when I tried the artist I think and tried a fender pro junior immediately after trying it and preferred that but maybe I should revisit it. 

I just wish they make it clear with the watts and its valve equivalent. 60 solid state watts isn't the same as 60 valve watts which all us valve amp users understand really. I bet they get the same question at Roland asking is it loud enough etc 
    The Coral use two of these live - its loud enough alright !!

I can vouch for the fact a Blues Cube Artist is loud enough for gigs. I only needed to use mine on the 40W setting and there was enough headroom. But it's good to know I'm got even volume in reserve on the 80W setting if I ever needed it (e.g. with a very loud drummer).

It's not a competition.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    edited November 2016
    Sensational amps and perfectly giggable. You'll miss it Waz.
    These are a bargain at the new price never mind second hand.
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Now up for sale due to angry wifey 'clean-this-shit-hole-room-up' statement !!
    Put a lock on the door. It's your shithole... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 819
    Since the light weight is such an obvious marketing point, I wonder why they didn't go the whole hog and install a Celestion Neo Creamback (or equivalent). Surely given Roland's economy of scale it wouldn't have cost them very much...