SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any vapers? Got some Eliquid fs here

What's Hot
ftumchftumch Frets: 683
Any vapers on here then? I got some vampire vapes eliquid bought by mistake which i cant use cos im sub ohming. 50ml various flavours 60/40 mix 6mg nic for £14 inc. Postage Any interest?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Gah! Just bought a load Kev.  I got a new e-cig recently which, apparently, means I have to use 60/40. The Grizwalds liquid (80/20 or 70/30 - not sure) I had always favoured tasted like toasted shite with my new thingy.  

Out of interest, have you got any regular baccy flavours? I'm into the fruit salad stuff...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    I dont do baccy flavours Jules, i mostly use biscuit type liquids and custardy things :) the flavours i have here are (excuse the non paragraphage) vimto, pear drops, blackcurrant and strawberry sorbet. Sound nice and smell nice but way too harsh in a subtank. I need high vg stuff. I burn through it so quick in this thing its costing a fortune so im just about to have a bash at mixing my own. If you like the sound of those you can just have em mate cos theyre no good to me.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    @ftumch you can use 6mg in a sub-ohm setup no problem?

@McToot you should be able to use any mix ratio in any setup. What setup are you using?
    Yeah but its the 60 pg im not getting on with, ive got used to the higher vg stuff, like 70/30 vg/pg, the nic isnt a problem
    Glad to see fellow vapers on here too :)
    I see i didnt make it clear in my first post that this is 60/40 pg/vg and also after just checking, the rasberry sorbet is 12mg the rest are 6mg.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I vape. No idea what sub-ohming is though.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Too strong for me. 3mg max min 70vg. About to start mixing my own again soon.
    @ennspek sub ohm vaping is where the coil you use is less than 1 ohm. It burns a lot hotter and gives better clouds and flavour.
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Bidley said:
    @ftumch you can use 6mg in a sub-ohm setup no problem?

@McToot you should be able to use any mix ratio in any setup. What setup are you using?
    I use The One kit from UK E-Cig. https://www.ukecigstore.com/the-one-kit-by-uk-ecig-store.html

They advised me that I really needed a 60/40 mix but I've always had 70/30. Before I got this cig I had one of those basic pen-style ones from a company called vape escape. I was quite happy with it but Vape Escape closed down so I moved on. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    edited June 2016
    There's a lot more to this vaping lark than I realised..
    :-O
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2016
    I didnt know vape escape closed down!
    Ive got enough ingredients on the way to mix up about 1 litre of liquid, various flavourings and it cost me about £35. Around £1 per 30 ml :) Im currently using kangertech subox with a kanger nano subtank.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Thanks for the info.

I use a Wildfire IV with a nautilus mini.

Seems to do the job.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6121
    I've been vaping for about three years but I'm completely in the dark as to what you are talking about. 60/40 pg/vg anyone care to explain?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • zepromzzepromz Frets: 37
    I've got shedloads of liquids from my vape shop that closed down if anyone wants any Button Junkie, Cuttwood, UKV, USV, Mad Alchemist, I Love Donuts, Phoenix, Thor etc etc. Will trade for hardware or guitars as well, I have a LOT.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @JezWynd PG is Propylene Glycol, it is thin and gives you throat hit. VG is Vegetable Glycerine, it is gloopy and gives the cloud. Most mouth-to-lung devices like the Nautilus need higher PG (70pg/30vg is standard). Subohm tanks and drippers need high VG (70vg/30pg)
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6121
    @zepromz, thanks for the info. I've found the vape sites generally so confusing that I've stuck with a single liquid and one system for the past few years (Totally Wicked 36mg strength).
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @jezwynd you have limited time left to buy 36mg, TPD states the maximum allowable is going to be 20mg, so I'd start cutting down now, as you won't be able to buy it (legally) after 20th May next year when the "selling off" grace period ends for vendors.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4677
    hey @zepromz
    you dont happen to have any of the Gorilla Trigger Button Junkie do ya ? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2016
    @mikeyrob73 yes I have a few bottles of GT in 0mg and 3mg, I'd rather do multiples because the postage is 4.40 whether you take 1 or 10 bottles, so its cheaper for you, unless we're trading