SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any vapers? Got some Eliquid fs here

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    zepromz;1095902" said:
    I've got shedloads of liquids from my vape shop that closed down if anyone wants any Button Junkie, Cuttwood, UKV, USV, Mad Alchemist, I Love Donuts, Phoenix, Thor etc etc. Will trade for hardware or guitars as well, I have a LOT.
    I love the cuttwood 'boss reserve' nomm
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2933
    @zepromz can you PM me a list of sorts?
    usedtobe said:
    There's a lot more to this vaping lark than I realised..
    :-O
    There's as much or as little as you want there to be :)
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    I 'm very lucky that I have a friend who runs a vape shop and they make their own juices, so get mine cheap, but like most on here sub ohm all the way for me so the vamp stuff is not suitable :(

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6117
    zepromz said:
    @jezwynd you have limited time left to buy 36mg, TPD states the maximum allowable is going to be 20mg, so I'd start cutting down now, as you won't be able to buy it (legally) after 20th May next year when the "selling off" grace period ends for vendors.

Thanks for the advance warning, I'd heard something about it but not an actual date.
    Also bear in mind the rest of the ridiculous TPD regulations

Some 'highlights' include the maximum tank capacity to be 2ml, and bottles of juice to be no more than 10ml. Bonkers.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    I need to sort my shit out and get a beginner kit. smoking just has to stop!
    what do you guys recommend for a starter? I've no interest big setups as I just want to use it as a stop smoking tool.
    something that isn't huge, a small box type that'll happily stay in my pocket without tanks etc sticking out waiting to break off in the pocket.
    consider me a 10 a day smoker, so the tank and battery need to cover that in a working day.
    Bidley;1096399" said:
    Also bear in mind the rest of the ridiculous TPD regulations

Some 'highlights' include the maximum tank capacity to be 2ml, and bottles of juice to be no more than 10ml. Bonkers.
    There has been a new petition which did reach the required amount if signatures including some MP's

Theirs no need to start panic buying we have another year (it's been extended) and the new tanks which are compliant are pretty good, (plus you can buy a new glass which looks like a bubble which increases the capacity).

The only worry I have is the lack of flavours, but again it's now going to be discussed in parliament. So very interesting times.
    Edit don't forget it won't be relevant for drippers it's not technically a tank but part of the mod it's self, so it's going to effect the cheaper end if the market, rather than the enthusiast......... I hope.......
  • zepromzzepromz Frets: 37
    Drippers havent been excluded so they are technically still liable to be regulated. The whole thing is a mess.
    @Sarge I would recommend an iStick Pico kit. Small, user-friendly and will do everything you want. I'm always happy to help via PM too. In fact I might have some gear I can send you for nothing :)
    Thanks @Bidley, I'll look into that one, expect a pm too :)
    zepromz;1097130" said:
    Drippers havent been excluded so they are technically still liable to be regulated. The whole thing is a mess.
    They have buddy, and they're not a tank. The shop have been following it on a obsessive basis legalities and all :)
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    That is why I make all my own liquids. Currently vaping Skittles and it is rather nice. Just picked up a tfv4 and waiting on a mech and dripper.
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    ftumch said:
    I didnt know vape escape closed down!
    Ive got enough ingredients on the way to mix up about 1 litre of liquid, various flavourings and it cost me about £35. Around £1 per 30 ml :) Im currently using kangertech subox with a kanger nano subtank.
    Where did you buy the ingredients? I'm interested in getting into mixing my own liquids.
    Gagaryn;1100667" said:
    ftumch said:

I didnt know vape escape closed down!

Ive got enough ingredients on the way to mix up about 1 litre of liquid, various flavourings and it cost me about £35. Around £1 per 30 ml :) Im currently using kangertech subox with a kanger nano subtank.

Where did you buy the ingredients? I'm interested in getting into mixing my own liquids.
    Heres a linky to the resource i used, also loads of info on here about mixing and ratios etc.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion/mixology/threads/diy-shopping-list-quality-pricing-discount-codes.78708/

Fyi i got the nic pg and vg from Darkstar and the flavour concentrates from chefs vapour.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Vapours r us are awesome for concentrates.
    Will have a look at them thanks @speshul91
    I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a massive thanks to @Bidley for sending me a wicked little setup that finally urged me to pack in the fags, 3 days and counting!
    THANKS mate :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Well done @Sarge, give yourself a pat on the back and keep up the good work :)