MUGS, get your theFB mugs here **LAST ORDERS 31/7**

What's Hot

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Only just got the email, iPhone only seems to notify me when it fancies. Production is underway.......
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1771
    TTony said:
    BigMonka said:
    Tony, are we doing it all as a big group order, just wondering about a rough idea (i.e. which month) when delivery will be.

No, its not a bulk order.  @Fink_Ployd is doing them for us as part of his new business.  I'm just waiting for him to let me know how he wants me to pay him and then I'm going to send him the (20) orders to date.
    Only just got the email, iPhone only seems to notify me when it fancies. Production is underway.......
    Woohoo! I'm clearly going to be the coolest person in the office drinking out of one of these!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    PC_Dave;1108622" said:
    [quote="fretmeister;1108585"]Bassists discriminated against again.
    Quite right too ;)[/quote]
    It's not discrimination, it's evolution.
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    £15 just sent for 2 mugs. (Hockley, Essex).
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22136
    edited June 2016
    Will order tomorrow. Bigtime faff ordering on the phone.

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    For anyone on the fence...... I can attest that these are a fantastic quality mug. I had already ordered some for the home office before the Fretboard ones were made available and i just received them today:

Very Happy indeed!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1771
    ThorpyFX said:
    For anyone on the fence...... I can attest that these are a fantastic quality mug. I had already ordered some for the home office before the Fretboard ones were made available and i just received them today:

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/48b79719/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Very Happy indeed!
    @ThorpyFX those look amazing, brilliant graphics!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    The first part of the order been sent today, there are a few outstanding which will be sent tomorrow as we had a big storm last night that cut the power for a while.

In the event of any damages please PM me rather than the FB modmins, it will be quicker to resolve anything that arises.

the Thorpy FX mugs were tricky to do. Let's just say I have a few Thorpy FX "house" mugs knocking around

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    The first part of the order been sent today, there are a few outstanding which will be sent tomorrow as we had a big storm last night that cut the power for a while.

In the event of any damages please PM me rather than the FB modmins, it will be quicker to resolve anything that arises.

the Thorpy FX mugs were tricky to do. Let's just say I have a few Thorpy FX "house" mugs knocking around

I feel bad now!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    edited June 2016
    So you should. Bastard :-p
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14263
    tFB Trader
    just about to order a couple- do you do an aged relic version
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3589
    You have to relic them yourself, apparantly it's best to brew up some tea and use the liquide to stain the cup and look like ...er.....tea stains.

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14263
    tFB Trader
    ESBlonde said:
    You have to relic them yourself, apparantly it's best to brew up some tea and use the liquide to stain the cup and look like ...er.....tea stains.

Thanks - coffee stains and lipstick should do fine - And don't wash them !!!!!!!!!!!!
    All received orders have now been sent so look out for the postie over the next few days.

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    Mine arrived in the post this morning. Here we go, along with gratuitous Telecaster photo:

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33798
    I also have mug.
    Mine arrived this morning. Really nice. Thank you.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27509
    I too have mugs.

Turned up nice & safely yesterday.  My main concern with promo mugs was always RM's ability to deliver them intact, but looks like I shouldn't have been worried.

Look & feel like good quality.  Need to give them a dishwasher test shortly.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    After two cups of coffee I can report that I HAVE NOT YET BEEN POISONED BY MY theFB MUG!

Buy with confidence.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4917
    My 2 arrived safe and sound this morning - thank you very much, @Flink_Poyd !