SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson 2016 ES Les Paul (No F Hole) possible trades

What's Hot
benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1397
edited September 2016 in Guitars £

Any interest in this? Purchased maybe a month or so ago for a specific band which is now no more. So as nice as it is I have no real need to keep it so I may as well try and get some of the cash back. Pics can be found in this thread http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/77646/ngd-les-paul#latest  

Should anyone be interested I'll gladly post some more "up to date" pics but its in pretty much the same condition. Has been used at maybe 10 rehearsals and 0 gigs EDIT - this has now been used at two gigs - I had to try it out! Still in great condition though 

The neck is a little chunky but nothing massive and obviously its weighs pretty much 0 pounds 0 ounces. Drop me a message if youve got any questions. Im in East Lancashire and happy to travel within reasonable distance. Absolutely will not courier though Im afraid. Id rather keep it!

As I'm in no rush to sell price would be £2200 with VERY CLOSE offers considered. 

PRICE DROPS UPDATED BELOW

How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1397
    open to trades on a mid priced strat (possibly tele) thinking around the 1k mark - maybe an Eric Johnson/Jeff Beck + cash my way obvs!
    How very rock and roll
    Ok so as the band has now gone "tits up" this is getting little to no use at home. So I guess Im a little more open to offers! So bump for a great guitar in great condition......
    How very rock and roll
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24634
    Is that basically hollow but without F holes then?

I had no idea they existed. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    You got it in one @fretmeister - in terms of sounds think standard Les Paul crossed with 335-esque type sounds. If you check the blog I've linked to above you will see you're not the only person who was unaware of their existence! They must've have slipped under the radar somewhere! I believe the no F hole type were only made in a "limited" run. Although I'm not sure what that actually means or counts for these days! Its a cracking guitar though!
    How very rock and roll
    Bump
    How very rock and roll
    Could also be tempted with a p/x for a nice 5E3 clone
    How very rock and roll
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Must admit I like the idea of these. Really don't have space at the moment though. GLWTS.
    Cheeky Friday bump. Open to offers guys &gals
    How very rock and roll
    £1900? Bump
    How very rock and roll

Bump. This guitar has now seen a few gigs so it showing signs of playing. Nothing major at all just more than the original pics posted show (mainly just a few scuffs on the back)

If anyone is interested in purchasing I will gladly upload some new pics.

How very rock and roll
    bump - I've now finished gigging so this is gonna just sit in its case indefinitely. feel free to drop me a cheeky offer 
    How very rock and roll
  • bump?
    How very rock and roll
  • Bump 
    How very rock and roll
  • Reight had a few enquiries through eBay (timewasters I think tbh!) but nothing solid and would prefer it to go through here anyways so if anyone wants to lowball me now is your chance. Offers in the region of 1500-1600 will be considered!
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
    How very rock and roll
  • FellixFellix Frets: 27
    I have a couple of guitars that might interest you for a possible trade/deal. I have a 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe in Ebony, in good "players" condition. It's a really amazing guitar but I really want full sized humbucker LP. I also have a 4 week old Fender American Elite Stratocaster in Skyburst Metalic. I would be happy to use either of these two guitars to work out some type of deal for your LP. I was trying to find one of these LP's when I bought my Strat and LP around 4-5 weeks ago. 
    2014 Fender Strat Plus Replica in Lake Placid Blue /1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Strat in Candy Apple Red /1993 Fender American Stratocaster Plus Deluxe in Blue Burst /Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100w head with Victory Silverback Vintage 30 Loaded 4 x 12 Official Boss Pedal Addict - TU-3 , OD-1, DD-2 , DC-3, PS-1, RB-5, DS-1
  • Thanks @Fellix but neither are for me I'm afraid and tbh I really need a cash sale on this only now. 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FellixFellix Frets: 27
    Thanks @Fellix but neither are for me I'm afraid and tbh I really need a cash sale on this only now. 

I might have a buyer for my '79 this week. If things fall into place,  I will drop you a pm and we can sort out the details if the guitar is still up for sale by the time mines all done and dusted. 
    2014 Fender Strat Plus Replica in Lake Placid Blue /1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Strat in Candy Apple Red /1993 Fender American Stratocaster Plus Deluxe in Blue Burst /Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100w head with Victory Silverback Vintage 30 Loaded 4 x 12 Official Boss Pedal Addict - TU-3 , OD-1, DD-2 , DC-3, PS-1, RB-5, DS-1
  • vettaheadvettahead Frets: 236
    was going to offer my pre factory prs up with a little cash my way bit now i see not trades are being considered!  lovey axe mate
  • It's been a weird couple of days. Practically no interest since posting this ad and last few days I've had five offers! This has now sold subject to the guy picking it up and paying at the weekend. Will update the main blog if and when it goes. 

Thanks guys
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom