SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Finally Sold! Carr Slant 6V 1x12 combo.

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    edited March 2017
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Come on, one of you buy this, an absolute bargain for this amp!
    Bump
    bump
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2804
    I can't afford this Will but I'm still thinking about it! (so don't get your hopes up too much is what I want to say) but I'm curious to know how it compares to the Metropolitan as that's the only serious amp I know.
    @thebreeze Both great amps. I prefer the Slant - I think the build quality, tone and design are better. The Metropolitan has useful features like the attenuation, but the Slant beats it everywhere else! If this was a head I'd probably keep it, and might get it converted if it doesn't sell. I feel a lot more at home with single channel amps as I use boost and OD pedals on my board, which is the main reason this is going. That said, I should probably just gig this amp without pedals - you can't beat proper valve overdrive. I liked the Metropolitan but it wasn't as solidly build as this, and felt it was a bit 'style-over-function'. Just my personal opinion though! 
    Bump