SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN PRS

What's Hot
sawyersawyer Frets: 732
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
2002 PRS CUSTOM 22 IN SANTANA ORANGE WITH NATURAL BACK. RARER QUILT 10 TOP AND ABALONE BIRDS. PHASE2 LOCKING TUNERS AND WRAPROUND COMPENSATED TAILPIECE.MCCARTHY SWITCHING MOD WITH 3 WAY SWITCH AND COIL TAP ON TONE CONTROL. SWITCHING MOD AND SETUP BY RENOWNED LUTHIER PAUL RICHARDS. NEAR MINT CONDITION,COULD PASS FOR NEW! PRS FITTED CASE WITH KEYS.CANT POST PICS BUT CAN EMAIL/TEXT IF YOU CONTACT ME WITH DETAILS.PICS ARE POSTED ON GUMTREE TO CHECK OUT. THAT'S IT IN MY AVATAR TOO. BASED IN CO.DURHAM SO LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.£1350 ONO.CHEERS:)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Bump
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 617
    Okay I'll be the first to say it: All caps makes for hard reading and for most computer users gives the same effect as somebody shouting at you, I kid you not :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 617
    free bunp though :-)
    edited July 2016
    Mmmm don't think it really matters one way or another ,and seems bit pointless to mention. Thanks for free bump.(Presented in upper and lower case for your ease of reading)☺

[admin edit]
    Well, I think that it probably *does* matter, and @notanon only mentioned it in an effort to helping you with your sale.  Adding pictures will also help the sale, although perhaps that doesn't matter either.
    Adhering to the rules certainly does matter though, so I've deleted your subsequent bump.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Check out pic in avatar as stated in original post. More pics available on request:). Apparently you can't bump an advert within 48 hours which is the rule I've broke so apologies. Think mod should of stated that as it looks like I've said something crazy or kicked off. Thats the way it reads by your tone.I havent.I do agree adding pictures'does'matter but working off my Android phone which makes such things differcult. I don't have full internet  access because it does not rule my life. High end guitar this so I'm sure anyone interested will power through capitals and request further pics cheers.Be nice to just be able to sell a guitar, of which ive sold many,without having to do this.This isn't a bump but explanation to clear why you've deleted my last post. If you choose to delete this post I ask that you clarify it was because of the 48hour rule thing. I think at best you should just leave it here. 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27772
    edited July 2016
    Make you own minds up peeps ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Location bump. Based in Durham cheers
    £1250 PRICE DROP.
    Bump
    So 3 attempts to bump this to the top now!  Reported with no response! I thought this forum was better than this but apparently not. Is it cause you worried about 'peeps making their own minds up?' What a petty jobs worth loser. Get a life son. Oh and be my guest to delete my membership. Stopping my post bump after 48 hours and failing to respond to flag report? Poor poor show man. 
  • Bad attitude... doesn't make for a good sale.

Enjoy the free bump... then go away and learn some manners.

edited July 2016
    Bollocks. Plus where's me free bump you promised me? Still on page 6 at time of writing.