Gove sacked!!! ha ha ha hah ahahahhahahahahhaha

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26785
    Ro_S said:
    I'd rather Hunt had been sacked.   Such a missed opportunity.
    He's a sacrificial lamb - the NHS is going to take a massive hit over the next four years, so there's no point wasting a good minister in that position.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    Don't forget this moment:

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2016
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    I can't be too happy over this, Goves a cunt but he wasn't actually that bad as justice secretary, mind you most of what he did was just undoing the shit Grayling did.
    Boris had a terrible week last week; but this week is going very nicely for him.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31675
    Ro_S said:
    Boris had a terrible week last week; but this week is going very nicely for him.
    And next week will probably be terrible again.

Y'know what? I'm actually starting to enjoy this nonsense...
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    Clarky said:
    eSully said:
    I think that decision deserves a round of applause.  -

when will he burst into song..

'feed me Seymour…...'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw
    play every note as if it were your first
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16301
    ICBM said:
    I'm beginning to quite like Theresa May.
    Stockholm syndrome...

Apparently May detested Gove and there were significant cl;ashes when he was Justice Secretary (which he actually did quite well after the Grayling era) and she was Home Secretary. Not a surprise that she binned him.

{ fecking quote system}  those of us working in the criminal justice system tend to regard his time as Justice Secretary in,  hmm,  a pretty poor light. I won't expand as that would mean a ten page,  uncontrolled rant,  so I'm just going to say I disagree with you on that point. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12683
    Seen on FB earlier...

Under Thatcher we had Thatcherism
    Under May we have Mayhem
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72673
    It certainly seems like one of the most drastic re-shuffles since Macmillan's Night Of The Long Knives in 1962. I can't remember if other incoming mid-term PMs tend to be as brutal or not...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein