SoloDallas Schaffer Replica

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    It's that uniquely American "Secret Sauce" recipe that hikes up the price to stupid levels.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Imagine if he was just miming on some of his "play-along" demo videos and then played the actual solo live!  lol, nah just kidding!  No one would do that.  
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    edited July 2016 tFB Trader
    Angus does have two of them in his live rig....the big tower version Many bands in the 70s & 80s used the Scaffer wireless as it was the best available at one time, it was devised for a radio Mike for The a Stones, but was later modified for guitar use. You can hear bands like Kiss , Aerosmith, Van Halen etc using it. I'm not much of an AC/DC fan but I like Angus' guitar sound and I was as keen to see if it would help me get closer to Ace Frehley's tone I tried it out to see if I liked it knowing I could return it if I didn't like it, and I liked it so it ended up staying on my pedalboard....alongside my Hoochee Mama, ThorpyFX Peacemaker and Gunshot, and Echoplex pedals. I was curious to see if it did what it claimed and it did. It was very expensive but I don't smoke, gamble or spend much on drink so why not spoil myself ..especially if I am likely to use it a lot and get some value from it.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!