PSA: Behringer Bugera 6260-212 Infinium valve amp just £116.67 at Amazon

What's Hot

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Incredibly this is now down to £100 if anybody is interested.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3044
    I also see the "Can't deliver to this address" problem.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • milambermilamber Frets: 118
    Supposed to be fixed by now, but still not working. Will try them again 
  • milamber said:
    Supposed to be fixed by now, but still not working. Will try them again 
    Thank you dude. I must have tried a couple of hundred times in the past 2 days to check out, but it wont let me lol. I am pretty desperate for one of these. I used to have a Bugera 333xl half stack, and regret selling it :(

Any updates from them would be brilliant!
    edited July 2016
    On chat now. It's marked as not for delivery in the UK which as I pointed out is obviously wrong. Helpful as they are the capacity of the customer advisers to help is limited. On the plus side, by the time you can buy it it will be about £1.30
    Getting nowhere at the moment so have e-mailed instead of live chat. Will let you know
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    milamber said:
    Getting nowhere at the moment so have e-mailed instead of live chat. Will let you know
    You might be better off phoning them and speaking to someone directly. Alternatively they're quick to reply on Twitter through @AmazonHelp - Good luck with it
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 486
    Just tweeted them about the Bugera 333 which they've got the same problem with.  I'll see what they come back with. 
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Ahh, I have now been presented with a more helpful error message:

Sorry, we can't deliver this item to UK - Northern Ireland

Got to love Amazon. At this price I would happily pay for my delivery, but that is not an option :-1: 

I get that there message too and I'm in Northern Ireland as well so I am.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ahh, I have now been presented with a more helpful error message:

Got to love Amazon. At this price I would happily pay for my delivery, but that is not an option :-1: 

I get that there message too and I'm in Northern Ireland as well so I am, so it is, so I will.

In that case, Edited and corrected :)
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Ahh, I have now been presented with a more helpful error message:

I get that there message too and I'm in Northern Ireland as well so I am, so it is, so I will.

In that case, Edited and corrected :)
    Thanks mate.  
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    Don't get too excited if you're in NI- I've got that message before for large items that they wouldn't post over here. Granted, it's a bit strange if people within GB are also getting that message. Crazy price. If it was the head version...
    According to Amazon it's incorrectly flagged as being 'unable to ship to the UK' which is wrong and they are 'working on it'. Just a question of waiting then I guess, though if I hear it's been done I'll post on here.
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 486
    Got the same reason from them on the 333. Could take up to 48 hours. 

Fine by me. The price on both seems to be dropping at least once a day. The 6260 is currently at £95. Let's hope they don't fix the price when they fix the shipping issue. 
    edited July 2016
    RedRabbit said:
    Got the same reason from them on the 333. Could take up to 48 hours. 

Fine by me. The price on both seems to be dropping at least once a day. The 6260 is currently at £95. Let's hope they don't fix the price when they fix the shipping issue. 
    I wouldn't hold your breath though. It's been almost 72 hours since I first contacted them now. The outlet pricing is a bit of a lottery. I've had some fabulous bargains, but have also missed out by waiting just that bit too long for another reduction. Usually goes back up to full price as soon as one is bought, but decreases slowly until that happens.

This is the classic pattern and I waited one price decrease too long! Worked out in the end as another, better, acoustic ended up in the outlet the next day. Didn't prevaricate over that one

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/chriseast/chart_zpsnvvi3c5l.png

Amp is following the same pattern

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/chriseast/Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 08.42.20_zpsap88olv2.png

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    That is really ridiculously tempting.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    £92 now. Going to be a bargain for whoever gets it, if it ever becomes available for delivery!
  • The bargain hunter in me wants it but the rest of me says "what these hell would I do with a 35kg 120w amp?"

but then again, it is a bargain
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    edited July 2016
    ^ That's the problem- great deal as it is, a 2x12 combo is a pain in the ass, even if you only play at home like I do. I have enough speaker cabinets that a head is more useful to me.

But if you didn't already have a decent amp, or speaker cabinets, and have a bit of room to store it, that's a crazy deal. That's well within first practice amp territory (I think, IIRC, I paid around £90 for my Vox Pathfinder, and that was 15 years ago so inflation etc..), which is just nuts.

Assuming it ever becomes available for delivery, of course.
  • Down to £87 now