Wounded Paw Blender

guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7964
Has anyone seen these?  This is a picture of the 4 loop, but they also do a 3 and a 2.  http://www.woundedpaw.com/fx/

It may be of more use to bassists, but it seems pretty cool.  The EQ is on loop A, which if nothing is plugged into it is just your dry signal.  In theory quite useful for bass guitar, as you could reduce the  treble of your dry signal but keep some clean bass to blend with drive pedals.    The V4 version can also run C into D, D into C, or have them parallel, allowing for some extra stacking as necessary.

-----

On a secondary note does anyone know about other blenders that have tone controls that can affect just one loop?  

I'm not interested in EQs that affect the whole signal.  Ideally I'd want a lowpass on the clean signal and a highpass for the loop (to keep the lows for the clean signal and the highs for the distortion).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The bypass settings allow for trails also, to my understanding.  Which could be useful to people using reverb/delay.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28735
    Never seen one before but it looks nicely thought through.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    yep, seen one before.  very cool.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited August 2016
    On a secondary note does anyone know about other blenders that have tone controls that can affect just one loop? 

nope!
    but you could just add an EQ pedal or a Timmy or something in that one loop.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9615
    @gassage may help out here
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30951
    Yup, I know them well and Preston who owns them is a fantastic guy happy to make one offs. He's pricing a 4 loop, but all individual and buffered loops, in a rack unit for me right now. Buy with confidence, joes pedals stock them in UK

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7964
    edited August 2016
    Yep but Joes pedals are out of stock of the 3 and 4 loop.  I'm not 100% sure which I need yet (the 4 may be overkill), but I'd probably skip the 2 since I already have an LS2.