2»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33848
    Voodoo are excellent.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lets hope they can't find anything then! :grin: 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What I hate about insurance companies is that, not only will they eat your excess, but they'll often lay in for a charge, that is pre paid for testing of the said item, as well as using their 'Select' suppliers.  Got a bloody replacement new Stihl HL95 and they did this in the small print pricing and ran it on straight petrol, it fired up and I was overloaded with work so just used it and didn't check for pot scoring.  Bloody idiots.  Surprise surprise, when the next year's premium came in it was an extra lump minus the excess to the tune of a price of a new HL95. 

Wish I'd never bothered claiming now and just bought another one myself.

Seriously wouldn't be surprised if the bike came with dirt on the wheels and scratches on the frame.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2254
    Years ago I had a car CD player stolen. The Police called me and said that it was in Harpenden Police Station. I called them. They needed it for evidence. This went on for a year. I called them and said that I would like to report a CD player stolen. They said do you know who stole it? I said Harpenden Police. I got it back.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2468
    Voodoo get great reviews. The hoodoo is meant to be among the best MTBs you can get for £500
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!