Good distortion pedal from Amazon

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I'll be honest I still don't hear the 'clean' mixed in with the dirty signal on the DM. 
    And I don't notice it in the SD-1 either, that's why I preferred them over the TS type pedals, as far as I could tell, the SD-1 was pretty much the same type of pedal just minus the clean portion of the signal. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I'll be honest I still don't hear the 'clean' mixed in with the dirty signal on the DM. 
    And I don't notice it in the SD-1 either, that's why I preferred them over the TS type pedals, as far as I could tell, the SD-1 was pretty much the same type of pedal just minus the clean portion of the signal. 
    I'll make youse a clip later today.  It only happens when you're running these sort of pedals into a clean amp, in my solid state clean. 
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    edited August 2016
    I'll be honest I still don't hear the 'clean' mixed in with the dirty signal on the DM. 
    I'll make youse a clip later today.  It only happens when you're running these sort of pedals into a clean amp, in my solid state clean. 
    Have you tried it with a different amp?
    i usually run my dirt pedals into a cleanish amp, my definitions of dirt are WAAAAAY cleaner than most guys I'd say, what most describe as crunch, I call  lead lol. 
    Having said that I'm not shy of gain, but anything over 12'oclock on the DM or Blues Driver is compressing too much and lacking dynamics, and I'd say my rhythm tone borders on heavy rock/classic metal. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.