Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Like a bit of Flange..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited September 2016
    I use the deco for my flange...usually just subtle settings to send something further back in the mix, and more extreme ones to punctuate certain parts of a solo. I rarely use it as part of my main guitar tone as i like it to be nice and beefy, and flange typically thins out the sound. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    I was just about to add the Deco flange setting to this thread and ^ there it is........

So a +1 is in order.

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    I have the mad Foxrox TZF.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • andyoz said:
    The MXR EVH is a really solid thing.  The Boss BF-1 is just retro cool and is surprisingly quiet, etc.  It gives nothing away to the modern MXR (and does a great chorus thing) so can see why they are highly regarded.
    The thing that put me off buying the EVH flange was the fact it requires 18v.  

Maybe Boss will re-release one of their classic flangers as a Waza next week.  
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    andyoz said:
    The MXR EVH is a really solid thing.  The Boss BF-1 is just retro cool and is surprisingly quiet, etc.  It gives nothing away to the modern MXR (and does a great chorus thing) so can see why they are highly regarded.
    The thing that put me off buying the EVH flange was the fact it requires 18v.  

Maybe Boss will re-release one of their classic flangers as a Waza next week.  
    I was lucky as one of the outputs on my Cioks DC5 is 18v so not an issue.  I also assume that's why it sounds so good!