Crimson Guitar - Stunning-Stains feedback?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    @paulnb57 if you fancy a trade of 50/60ml Cherry for either Crimson Yellow or Orange let me know,like you i have far to much of either to use on my current projects!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    edited December 2016
    Good plan @Gizmo ;;

I'll find a container and get back to you.....how vivid are the orange and yellow? Don't remember seeing a post where you used them?.....

Been wanting to do an orange one for ages but it needs to be similar to the Dutch football strip orange......
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

paulnb57 said:
    Good plan @Gizmo ;;

I'll find a container and get back to you.....how vivid are the orange and yellow? Don't remember seeing a post where you used them?.....

Been wanting to do an orange one for ages but it needs to be similar to the Dutch football strip orange......
    Well ive used the yellow on the supertele build that ive posted pics of in this thread,i found it to be a little more orange'y if applied to a darker substrate here's a side by size of the olive ash the yellow went onto as you can see the yellow is yellow on the lighter sections

I'll slap some of the orange down on a test piece of lighter maple or ash tomorrow and grab some pics of it for you :)
    Great thanks, I'l find a contaoner to decant half of what I have left, then post the other half to you in the original bottle.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• WezVWezV Frets: 16687
    baby food jars  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    More bloody wisdom @WezV
    Gotta go to the catherdral of consumerism today (Morrisons) so will pick up a cheapy and treat the Bastard to the contents.....

paulnb57 said:
    Great thanks, I'l find a contaoner to decant half of what I have left, then post the other half to you in the original bottle.....

Sounds like a plan :)

So here's the orange and yellow on a bit of ash 1&2 coats of each,i reckon a few more coats of the orange would get you to the dutch tone your looking for

would you like 120ml of just orange or 60ml of each? i have bottles just fire me a PM :)

@Gizmo I havent forgotten about the stain exchange.....