SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Epiphone 335PRO, NEW PICS ADDED! Trade For Guitar Project / Parts... Read on...

What's Hot
RoxRox Frets: 2147
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Sadly downsizing means there's not enough room for all my guitars; and to make space, I must clear stuff out.  So here's the start of it...

Epiphone 335 PRO - with hardcase & Iron Gear Blues Engine pickups upgraded before I got the guitar.  Traded with 'Ereforguitar gear from this forum.  Great condition, pics speak for themselves really.  Lovely guitar. 

£225

And here's a Washburn WI66PROE

It has a ebony fretboard and were made in very limited numbers.  Pair of Gibson humbuckers (as far as I recall) and it's own fitted case.

It has been through the wars with a neck repair which is super sturdy and super smooth.  I was going to stain the neck to cover it, but didn't bother in the end.

At some point, an extra kill switch had been installed, along with the original wiring for active pickups.  So, the top switch does nothing; it's there to cover the original selector hole.  The switch in amongst the vol / tone controls is just like using an SG switch.  There was yet another extra hole, which I've fitted a spare pot (it has the brown tone knob). 

I fitted four vintage style witch hat knobs, and because of the ebony board, I selected zebra and black pickups with gold and chrome hardware for a Bolan inspired look.  I think it looks much better than how they looked originally, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.  It's somewhere between an SG and LP.

No idea on price for this, but £250 as a guess but open to offers.  The case and Gibson pups cover a good chunk of that.
    SOLD IN ANOTHER THREAD AS PROJECT FOR £110 inc P&P no pups.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

This discussion has been closed.