Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

4k hdr tv, talk to me...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Haha well, the Hisense dream was short lived. Although it was advertised as having 40ms lag time, I can tell you that it 100% does not. Absolutely useless for gaming, although the quality of the image is outstanding. If you can deal with the lag, which I rated at about 60/70ms, then it's fine, but I've returned the Hisense and gone for the Samsung KU6400. More expensive at £599 (got a few discounts to bring it down to £500). The Samungs apparently have 20ms of lag, but don't have full HDR, which is a negative, but I'd rather have a slightly less futureproof TV and great gaming experience.

The audio was surprisingly good actually, no need for a soundbar. If you want bass depth I'd get one anyways, but more than capable for general usage.

I have had no problems with lag on the Hisense 4K I have, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and will hopefully this weekend have a shiney 4k compatible Xbox One S hooked up to it..

I have been very impressed with the PQ with all inputs and resolutions, we have Virgin but I still hooked up the sat dish to the sat input on the TV and that is also impressive on non HD and HD channels, and the Astra 4k UHD demo channel = WOW
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom