Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

So what YouTube channels do you watch besides guitars (and kittens)?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Thunderf00t's worth checking out, does some debunking of bullshit pseudo-science as well as pwning feminists, which is always fun.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lloyd said:
    Thunderf00t's worth checking out, does some debunking of bullshit pseudo-science as well as pwning feminists, which is always fun.

Must check that out - I hate feminists. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    My two current favourites are Primitive Technology, he makes toolsand builds shelters and whatnot using only things he can find, it's really fascinating. And then he uses those tools to make more tools, smelt metal etc.

The other is Mr Chickadee, he does timber framed buildings using only hand tools.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jay Leno's and Harry Metcalf's garages. Great car reviews. 

Guitary but Johan Segborne (sp?) does reviews of vintage Marshalls on 10. He's done JTM and JMPs from every year of production. Amps and cabs.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrew said:
    My two current favourites are Primitive Technology, he makes toolsand builds shelters and whatnot using only things he can find, it's really fascinating. And then he uses those tools to make more tools, smelt metal etc.

The other is Mr Chickadee, he does timber framed buildings using only hand tools.
    Primitive Technology is amazing and is one of my favourite channels for sure.  He builds some really amazing stuff.  
  • I have some kids channels that I put on when the grandchildren are about. Last night, for instance, I played Mna Mna by the Muppets several times. Another good one is Five Little Monkeys by the Mother Goose Club