Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bonamassa Tweed Sig?

What's Hot
Just spotted this on Joe's instagram..

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    As logos go, that's up there with the 2015 Les Paul one.
    24reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3496
    edited September 2016
    High powered Tweed Twin? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    edited September 2016 tFB Trader
    He's been dripfeeding this one for a while...the official line from @MattFGBI is "no comment" but I believe it's a High Powered Twin.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • Now all we need is a bank loan to buy it, with what is sure to be an eye watering price, and a stage akin to the Royal Albert Hall to open it up and hear it as it's meant to be played.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • i doubt there are hardly any of us who have the occasion to regularly play one of these at the sort of volume they *need*

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    i doubt there are hardly any of us who have the occasion to regularly play one of these at the sort of volume they *need*
    Indeed, I never get the chance to turn my 20 watt combos up full at the gigs I play.
  • What's next? He starts playing a Strat and we have 30 Fender/Squier signature models?
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24807
    edited September 2016
    What's next? He starts playing a Strat and we have 30 Fender/Squier signature models?
    He used to play Strats a lot - so thats highly likely....
  • Joe has owned and played Strats for most of his career

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2439
    To be honest I was expecting a JoBo signature tweed jacket
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • His amps are filthy.  Good god man, clean that tweed.
  • So his sig les paul, into his sig cable, into his sig amp, using his sig plectrum, his sig slide, sig overdrice, sig fuzz and sig wah.
    For sig's sake...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I hate seeing coffee stains on amps. It looks rubbish and everyone knows if you have paid enough money for an amp with one, you'd never really rest a coffee on it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5169
    I hate seeing coffee stains on amps. It looks rubbish and everyone knows if you have paid enough money for an amp with one, you'd never really rest a coffee on it. 
    Yeah, you thought he'd have a Signature Coaster or Beer mat or something.. :)
    13reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1 said:
    I hate seeing coffee stains on amps. It looks rubbish and everyone knows if you have paid enough money for an amp with one, you'd never really rest a coffee on it. 

Brilliant. 
  • tone1 said:
    I'm sure Fender have it in the pipeline.
  • Seriously, why does he get so many endorsements?  
  • Why do people have an issue with the number of endorsements he has?

Genuine question!

i cant fathom why someone having many endorsements bothers people to the point they have to comment on it.
  • Why do people have an issue with the number of endorsements he has?

Genuine question!

i cant fathom why someone having many endorsements bothers people to the point they have to comment on it.
    I suppose, for me, if an artist prostitites himself all the time to advertise that he uses certain branded products then changes to another brand soon after it loses its impact or sincerity. I'd start to think that an artist would say the crappiest built/sounding guitar is the best thing he played if enough money was thrown at him/her :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • I plead ignorance here, because I don't follow him to closely tbh.

However, in my modest collection I have guitars by 4 different brands, 3 different amp builders and countless pedals. 

If Fender, Gibson and Grestsch wanted to throw money at me to use tools that I am already using, why on earth would I say no?

likewise, I can understand using one type of OD pedal, then developing a slightly different taste and going for something else. In fact the board is full of people who do so all the time.

i really don't understand the animosity towards this guy.

if I want to listen to blues rock, I'll always prefer some Zep, Free etc etc over the newer stuff, but that doesn't make me hate on someone relatively new making similar music. I just don't understand the mentality.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom