Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Favourite crisps?

What's Hot

Comments

• I used to like Rib n' sauce NickNaks, but they are not what they were.  Very dry now. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Seabrooks, Brannigans and Chipsticks-not the light blue packet puffy ones, the dark blue packet hard ones, not seen them in years-they were the size of matches.

Roystons T-Bone Steak were great too.

Also Fish 'n' Chips, not sure if they count as crisps but they are class.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1773
    Any of the sea salt & black pepper ones (kettle chips, tesco own, Tyrells etc).
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • Seabrook crisps though - where "have" all t"he" weird quote marks gone "?"
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    McCoys Steak Flavour complete with BBQ sauce dip = Win
    Discos Salt & Vinegar, although you'd need three glasses of water afterwards
    Brannigans were the shit. Ham and Mustard flavour used to burn my mouth to bits but they were awesome

Scampi & Lemon Nik Naks were great too...and I remember a day at school where I ate a packet on the way there in the morning, and at English I would have to sit next to this right dick. Just a total pleb. Everybody hated him. I was sat by the radiator, and the whiff of pungent fanny and rotten fish permeated around the room thanks to the Nik Naks. Everyone in the class complained, and the other guy got the blame. Magic!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Dopesick said:
    Brannigans were the shit. Ham and Mustard flavour used to burn my mouth to bits but they were awesome

Scampi & Lemon Nik Naks were great too...and I remember a day at school where I ate a packet on the way there in the morning, and at English I would have to sit next to this right dick. Just a total pleb. Everybody hated him. I was sat by the radiator, and the whiff of pungent fanny and rotten fish permeated around the room thanks to the Nik Naks. Everyone in the class complained, and the other guy got the blame. Magic!
    Yes! same with Scampi fries, we used to eat a pack and then go round asking girls to sniff my finger and guess where it's been!

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Walkers or Disco Salt N Vinegar, any Nik Naks and, of course Pickled Onion Monster Munch. I remember Branigans too.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• Dopesick said:

Yes! same with Scampi fries, we used to eat a pack and then go round asking girls to sniff my finger and guess where it's been!
    boke!!!
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4918
    Seabrook crisps though - where "have" all t"he" weird quote marks gone "?"
    "More" than a "snack" LOL!
  • Usually I get Tesco Cheese and Onion. I avoid all crisps with MSG. I blame the excess salt for my heartburn.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12359
    Salt and vinegar Discos, the dust left in the bottomm of the bag could dissolve steel.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • I quite like McCoys ready salted and have always been a bit miffed that I could never find multi packs of them. Then, yesterday, lo and behold, I found that Tesco has started selling them. Yay, happy days. Nom.
  • The first time I went to the US we discovered habanero flavour Doritos. They were by far the hottest snacks I've ever tried, but tasty as f**k! They'd been discontinued when we returned two years later. :-(
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    Worcester Sauce ftw
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • Them cheese savouries....... do they count as crisps? Bloody lovely.

also M & S ready salted squares.... if I am feeling decadent.

• TroyTroy Frets: 224
    I want Hedgehog flavour crisps back, anyone remember them?