Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Nissan suspends further investment in UK car manufacturing

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4705
    edited October 2016
    57Deluxe said:
    who actually goes out their way to buy a new Nissan anyway??

I would!

EDIT:-  The photo of a Nissan GTR disappeared and now won't re attach.  Just imagine one!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72411
    crunchman said:

I just don't get the Qashqai.   I know someone who has one.  The space inside is puny.  For all the off road looks it's only 2WD so he got stuck when it snowed.
    That's why we own a Suzuki Ignis (4Grip) - it's the other way round. Looks like a car, big inside for such a small car, but it's a proper 4WD so it's great in snow.

That said the Joke is even more daft than the Qashqai.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• randellarandella Frets: 4178
    crunchman said:
    sweepy said:
    Probably someone who wants a well built reliable car at a sensible price. I drove all the Qashqai competitors and for a price/equipment and driving comparison, the Nissan was in a different class tbh 
    I just don't get the Qashqai.   I know someone who has one.  The space inside is puny. 
    Horses/courses.  I don't 'get' the BMW Mini; I couldn't imagine a more contrived design in a more claustrophobic cabin but they can't seem to make the things quickly enough so I guess people like them. 

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11452
    I don't like the new mini either.