Kemper Profiles - talk to me

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    There are several thousand on the Rig Manager interface so its easy to find a few dozen that you'll like without spending a penny for profiles :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    HI for me the Britt profiles made it viable as many of the freebies were not great and at the time I spent a weeks leave trolling through every one. I was looking for the classic stuff good old marshall, modern marshall, boogies and dumble. Britt got me there after all the pain of endless bad stuff, so dont rule it out if you cant find anything in the free market. 

That said two years have passed now and there are some good free ones turning up as people get better at profiling so join the forums and facebook groups. 

I have long championed Thomann for Kemper mostly because Andertons and UK sellers do not endorse Kempers extended warranty and you have to arrange shipping and insurance back to Kemper after 12 months. Whilst Thomann will arrange collection and delivery once any issue is sorted. Not that I have had any but at the time with abit of a teccy product it seemed a no brainer as it was the same price. YMMV
  • EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    Dynaudio bm series speakers are sublime for mixing, music listening and kemper usage. My kemper is the power rack and sounds awesome through v30 loaded cabs