SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Twin Amp AVAILABLE SOON

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Ay, not a scratch on it. For what it's worth, it's a hell of an amp that you're selling - love mine (formerly Jacks). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    edited October 2016
    A bit poor this. @aaron76 has come on here to sell an amp and he can advertise it in any way he wishes. Judging by his Frets he doesn't post in here very often. Ripping into his advert is really bad form. 

Instead of being derogatory and rude regarding this add why not just send a message or ignore it. 

@TTony I am fairly sure that some rules have been broken here. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Yes I've had this happen on here in the past on some of my selling threads. Such things as "you bought that for £100 less, how dare you put it up for more than what you paid for it" etc, unknowing what I upgraded the item with. It's totally up to the seller what he wants to sell it for. If it's too much we all will know nowadays with internet searching and the seller will have to reduce the price to actually sell it, unless someone really wants it and pays over the top for it – I know i've guilty of doing that ;). @shaunm ; is right just private message the seller to advise and then no harm is done to their thread. 

Hope I'm not being inappropriate (I do a lot of that too ;) ) but at least these are all bumps of course and keeping you ad at the top :)

GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • aaron76aaron76 Frets: 15
    Just an update, and another thank you to Shaunm  And hotpickups.

I have taken the amp for a full service as I was off to the tech anyway, and found the 2nd input was a little 'clicky' yesterday. It will be available again in about a week's time.

I will update the add with pictures once it's back in my hands. 

Cheers everyone
    Aaron
  • danbandanban Frets: 343
    Interest you in a cream Vox ac30?
  • aaron76aaron76 Frets: 15
    Sorry danban, just don't have the room