view from my office window...

...is of a flat roof with a dead pigeon on it, currently being eaten by a seagull ( the pigeon, not the roof). Eww.
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Mine's a Vauxhall garage, and a McDonalds (although that's obscured by a tree.
  • vizviz Frets: 10708
    window?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15563

well, if you stretch the definition of office to include my recently build shed (well, it is a place of work) then my view is Dartmoor. Tho it's raining and murky in my office today, so I'm sat indoors reading about other people's offices instead.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    mine is clouds, lots of grey clouds.................Im 9 floors up in Bracknell............... meh
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    I've got a tree on one side, the garden on the other, and ... my music room next door.  Which is where I'm going now to change strings ready for tomorrow's rehearsal.  The joys of working from home
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    VimFuego said:

well, if you stretch the definition of office to include my recently build shed (well, it is a place of work) then my view is Dartmoor. Tho it's raining and murky in my office today, so I'm sat indoors reading about other people's offices instead.

I thought you moved up to Lincolnshire ....... you need to watch out for big dogs that glow in the dark at night on Dartmoor, especially if you find a boot missing ... :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27638
    edited August 2013
    viz said:
    window?
    Office?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    TTony said:
    viz said:
    window?
    Office?
    Word!
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    My current view is of an concrete retaining wall, overgrown with floribunda that the council has singularly failed to cut back or remove. Plus the flat roof of the amusement arcade, littered with, well, litter. Oh, and the roof of the pub next door, with the broken panes in its orangery-style extension. Overall it's pretty depressing, really. But I'm planning to move to the front of the building overlooking the harbour at some point in time so I can see the boats.

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2929
    I look over the neighbouring pub car park (its not a very good pub so we don't even drink there),  This was bad enough until the smoking ban was introduced so now all the lunch time punters second hand lung expulsions drift into my office.  

• RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    As @Jalapeno would say "this thread is worthless without picture"
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    edited August 2013
    Roland said:
    Indeed I would ! ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • siremoonsiremoon Frets: 1524
    edited August 2013
    I look out over London City Airport and the O2 from near the top of one of the towers at Canary Wharf. 

Not a great picture because of the dirty windows and the lousy camera on my phone but it has a certain satirical tone to it imo

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/bigslipper/25102011040.jpg?t=1376508563
    “He is like a man with a fork in a world of soup.” - Noel Gallagher
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    Roland;11252" said:
    I was going to take a picture but other people in the office thought that was odd. Fairly sure the birds will be gone by tomorrow, I suspect a grey, flat roof you can imagine.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3914
    A brick building housing a motorbike club adjacent to an airfield.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    edited August 2013
    I'm on hollybobs at the mo, but my office looks out into secluded gardens, the peace is broken by sirens as an ambulance station is nearby but the view is very pleasant.
    On the downside there is a McDivlets food emporium next door that stinks if the wind is that way or about half a mile the other way is a Nestlee Purina pet food factory which stinks too. Hey Ho!

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    When I haven't got my back to the window (I face a wall!) or am upstairs looking at racking the window looks over the rear car park of new/used/customers (mostly Peugeot) cars. Behind that is some trees and a field. If I go to the front of the building I can see the airfield a petrol station and Newmarket road.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)