Peak vinyl? Should I keep or sell?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• If you are never going to play and end up selling anyway then yes now is a good time to be doing that. Certainly for less valuable stuff as £1-2 records are now £5-7, £5-7 records are now £15, and so on.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5517
    edited October 2016
    I'm thinking of doing that with the lower stuff depending on what it is. I might keep the higher end stuff as they may well hold their value or get even higher over time, I mean some of the Metallica stuff I have is valuable on there just now so potential for more in years to come.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Get a decent record player before you sell them on. See how actually listening to them makes you feel. I don't own any vinyl, but I plan to in the future.
    My V key is broken
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5517
    holnrew said:
    Get a decent record player before you sell them on. See how actually listening to them makes you feel. I don't own any vinyl, but I plan to in the future.
    As I mostly bought pic discs and coloured vinyl I never really intended to play them, I was a fan and a collector and thinking of future rarity value. I didn't even own a record player at the time I bought them all, that came later!