SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Stolen gear

What's Hot
Hope it's OK to post this on here (Mods, let me know if not and feel free to remove it).

Someone local to me had a load of gear nicked from his van.

Here's a link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209640863731455&set=a.1661256984346.97320.1624849725&type=3&theater

If anyone can help - get in touch.

Ta
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Having just posted this on here got me thinking.

Would it not be a good idea to have a "Stolen" category on the FB?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    ellangus said:
    Having just posted this on here got me thinking.

Would it not be a good idea to have a "Stolen" category on the FB?
    Yes it would.
  • Well that column would just be filled with ticket holders for the current Sambora tour, no?!
    Great idea - Especially for us folks who dont live in the UK - we can keep an eye out on local forums for stuff that might be moved abroad.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life