Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PRS: Petty Rage Syndrome

What's Hot

Comments

• Get this quite often! my train Journey home via SouthWest trains most evenings, I've had people sat next to me clipping their finger nails. But worst example goes to the chap who started flossing his teeth with against the window.  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    But worst example goes to the chap who started flossing his teeth with against the window.  
    Videos, or it didn't happen!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Haha I saw someone floss his teeth on the tube once as well. It was fucking rammed. What a tool.

Can't believe I forgot non-indicating fucktard drivers. I don't drive but even I know when to fucking do this. They are the scum of the earth. Then they get in a huff when I'm crossing the road and they have to break. Well, I'll take as long as I want crossing this road now you amoeba-brained intergalactic buttock from Sainsburys.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    Dopesick said:
    Well, I'll take as long as I want crossing this road now you amoeba-brained intergalactic buttock from Sainsburys.

:)

Well I think you're right crossing the road slowly. These poor dear animals sometimes startle easily.

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13946
    People who eat on trains in the seat behind you, making loads of noise rustling crips packets, crunching, and slobbering mouth slapping! 

If I had a flame thrower! GRRRRRRRRR!

• Who clips their nails in public!? 
    A guy at our work does that at his desk actually, it's ridiculous. And eats a bag of crisps noisily.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2933
    Women who pick food apart with their fingers before eating it, i.e. sandwiches. Use your fucking teeth!
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited October 2016
    Men who wear shorts to go to the shops in winter when it's clearly Minus 10 degrees.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    People who eat on trains in the seat behind you, making loads of noise rustling crips packets, crunching, and slobbering mouth slapping! 

If I had a flame thrower! GRRRRRRRRR!
    How could I forget. People who eat sour cream crisps. They smell absolutely rank.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8539
    People who, in clear conditions, drive below the speed limit. The speed limits are already 40 years out of date with modern car capability, don't make us suffer even more.

Oh, and another thing, leaning forward and having your head right against the windscreen is not going to help your inability to drive / see.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2933
    dindude said:
    People who, in clear conditions, drive below the speed limit. The speed limits are already 40 years out of date with modern car capability, don't make us suffer even more.
    This. I have no problem with doing perhaps 50 in a 60, but less than that is just pointless.

If you're too scared/unable to drive a car over 45mph, you're probably not fit to drive.
  • Dopesick said:
    People who wait at the traffic lights but don't press the button.
    This.

Particularly when they continue to stand right in front of the button, not pressing it, while I walk up to and stop at the crossing.

So now I have to either ask the twat to do me the great favour of pressing the button - or else I have to reach across them to press it myself.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
    Alnico said:
    Men who wear shorts to go to the shops in winter when it's clearly Minus 10 degrees.
    That'll be me. Popped out to the local garage last night in shorts and crocs to get a pint of milk!

• Fretwired said:
    People walking along looking at their smart phones - they expect you to get out of the way. I had a girl say "don't you look where you're going" at me as she stared at her phone. You can't really miss me - 6' 2" and heavy ..
    the smart phone zombies are the most annoying people on the planet aargh!!!

Especially the ones that act like everyone else is the problem should be beaten to fucking death with their phones in the same manner as the walking dead baseball bat execution scene. 

Pop!
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    People who dunk biscuits in tea or coffee. Savages.

• HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9702
    Drivers on motorways who having just overtaken you move back into your lane and then insist on going slower than you.

People who say 'skedule'.

CD shops that believe Captain Beefheart discs go with the 'B's.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1779
    edited October 2016
    Alnico said:
    That'll be me. Popped out to the local garage last night in shorts and crocs to get a pint of milk!
    People who wear crocs outside of their house/garden...

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    BigMonka said:
    Alnico said:
    People who wear crocs outside of their house/garden...

At least I don't wear socks with them

• fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    I'm not sure if this is petty - reclining aeroplane seats. The last twat who did it, on a "dreamliner" which was my first-ever long-haul flight, it made my wife so claustrophobic that she had an asthma attack and had to go into the posh bit to have a sit and some oxygen. Did the twat in front give a shit? Did she fuck.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • 90% of passengers on planes.