Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

First marmite is up by 12%, and now this. Humans are crap

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4304
    HAL9000 said:
    You don't think she went for the fun-size bar then?
    Aparently Jagger is fun sized.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Lap it up Brexiteers, the UK imports 60% of its food. Get used to the price rises and smaller portions!
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    mellowsun said:
    Lap it up Brexiteers, the UK imports 60% of its food. Get used to the price rises and smaller portions!
    You'll be alright though as your portions of bitterness will fill you up.

The Toblerone thing, just sounds like bullshit viral marketing to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited November 2016
    mellowsun said:
    When people say stuff like this it makes me want to put them on a forced lifetime diet of turnip soup with no salt and pepper.

It's just Kraft being Kraft, the same Kraft that reneged on it's promises to the government on the Cadbury's factory in Bristol, the same that changed the recipe, the same Kraft that made Terry's chocolate oranges smaller and the same Kraft that ruined the Creme Egg.  They've been doing it for years, nothing to do with Brexit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/features/the-many-ways-cadbury-is-losing-its-magic/

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/dispatches-documentary-accuses-cadbury-betraying-11064526

They basically just want to take over everything or get a patent on it, hold 100% market share and sue any fucker who attempts to cross them legally with international trade agreements in much the same vein as Monosanto treats other similar third world countries.  You can't even take Cadbury chocolate into American now, it's contraband.

I'd rather live on turnip soup with no pepper for a lifetime.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    mellowsun said:
    Project fear is alive and well .. bought a nice pack of cod in my local Lidl today for £2 .. bargain. I don't see real food prices rising .. but then you'll swallow any old bollocks as long as it's Brexit related.

We could always grow more food and support our farming industry, but in your world money is better spent calling Brexiteers racists and blaming them for the world's problems. No doubt you want to support the EU with the CAP that distorts food prices and discriminates against growers in the third world. How do you square that away with you love for the EU ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2416
    edited November 2016
    Toblerone? More like Tobler-gone.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Fretwired said:
    mellowsun said:
    Project fear is alive and well .. bought a nice pack of cod in my local Lidl today for £2 .. bargain. I don't see real food prices rising
    No, because Brexit hasn't fucking happened yet.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Sambostar said:
    mellowsun said:
    When people say stuff like this it makes me want to put them on a forced lifetime diet of turnip soup with no salt and pepper.
    Ehhh... it makes me want to rape them in the ass.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    edited November 2016
    Double ass rape.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBD said:
    Double ass rape.
    But who has two asses? 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4323
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Double ass rape.
    But who has two asses? 
    Mrs Trump

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Bucket said:
    Fretwired said:
    mellowsun said:
    Project fear is alive and well .. bought a nice pack of cod in my local Lidl today for £2 .. bargain. I don't see real food prices rising
    @Bucket I think Kraft claim to be reacting to the Brexit vote fuelled drop in the value of the pound ... MPs from all parties think otherwise and are trying again to get Kraft's CEO to face parliament. The company is a disgrace.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Double ass rape.
    mmmm. pleasurable?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28667
    I was quote worried about this because I'd ordered a giant Toblerone in the weekly shop.

I am happy to report that the 360g version has not changed. Or I got NOS.

"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Bucket said:
    Fretwired said:
    mellowsun said:

Brexit or no Brexit, the world economy is rebalancing as it always does. The poor are getting relatively wealthier, and us in the richest nations are going feel the squeeze. Staying in the EU isn't going to fix that, especially given the lethargic growth in the EU over the past few decades. We need to be trying to be more competitive, not adopting the EU approach of being less competitive.