milk before water.
    Pervert.
    Prude! 
    And proud.

ENJOY YOUR LIQUID FILTH.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    Aeropress is better than a lot of coffee that you buy out. We used to subscribe to a regular delivery of beans and ground them ourselves. That was the best coffee has ever been for me but it was too costly and a huge faff. 

In brum, the best brew (for coffee, tea and beer) is at Tilt. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4324
    ^^ so so wrong! 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• ReverendReverend Frets: 5022
    I don;t drink tea or coffee, but Starbucks hot chocolate tastes like someone sprayed deodorant into hot water. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28735
    Reverend said:
    I don;t drink tea or coffee, but Starbucks hot chocolate tastes like someone sprayed deodorant into hot water. 
    Their coffee tastes like they stamped the beans into some tarmac, blowtorched the lot and vacuumed it up before chucking into the machine.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    Reverend said:
    Their coffee tastes like they stamped the beans into some tarmac, blowtorched the lot and vacuumed it up before chucking into the machine.

That'll be £3.50 Sir, would you like an extra shot of caramel to help disguise the shitty coffee? 

I've heard that Starbucks get the best beans in the world, but they're so horribly burnt and then left in storage to go stale. I wonder if they also bulk it out with robusta, which is vile tasting (it's what makes cheap instant coffee smell and taste of smoky bacon and burnt rubber). 
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

Go to cupboard, take out jar of Carte Noir, add some to a cup, boil kettle (this can obviously be done whilst completing the previous steps), put boiled water in cup, add milk, add one teaspoon of sugar.

Leave to cool slightly (don't burn your mouth...health and safety and all that). Drink.

Done.

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11354
    Because most of what Starbucks sell is some sort of coffee-related milkshake it's not hard to see why the cheapest ingredient in a Starbucks coffee is the coffee itself. Why buy decent coffee when people drown it in all sorts of crap?
  • Sporky said:
    Reverend said:
    Starbucks tea has an effect on me like no other tea I have ever drunk, in that it is like I have had a cheeky dab into my mate's bag of Speed. I used to waste a fortune on energy drinks to get that.

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    CHRISB50 said:
    ^^ so so wrong! 
    Huh? which bit?