SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Tech21 Trademark 60 SUPER BARGAINOUS!

What's Hot
monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17637
edited November 2016 in Amps £ tFB Trader
I thought this had sold, but it looks like it's fallen through.

I aquired this earlier in the year as a gigging backup, but as a non gigging person I don't need it anymore. 

Here is the ad from when I bought it:
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/78946/sold-tech-21-trademark-60-150

I've shamelessly stolen the pics from the previous advert.

I got this for an absolute steal (they are £649 new) , but I don't want to make a profit on it so I'm going to sell it for the crazy price of £150 which is what I paid a few months ago. 

It's in full working order with cover, but it's lacking the footswitch. They are the same platform as the Power Engine so also make really great amps for modellers (I used mine with an Amplifire quite a bit). They are really great sounding amps (it's the second one I've had) and easily loud enough for pub gigs.

At this price I'm not interested in any offers (though I may consider trades) and postage will be extra. I'm based in Bury St Edmunds and work in Cambridge if you want to collect or meet up.

SOLD!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments