Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Designated Survivor

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I only started watching this when it appeared on Netflix and I am glad I did. It is very engaging. I am impressed with Keiffer's portrayal of what appears to be a reasonable bloke veering between confusion and competence. Part startled rabbit and yes, part almost-Bauer!
    We like it very much

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 610
    We binge watched it. I don't think you will like the ending. Enjoyable but not fantastic.
  • GulliverGulliver Frets: 850
    I'm now completely gripped by Designated Survivor. The storyline really racks up the tension and it's a plus that there are some very charismatic women in the cast.
    The only thing that bugs me about Designated Survivor - and it's a tiny thing, really - is that every now and then Sutherland shows a little bit of anger and I keep expecting him to stick a Bluetooth headset on, crack out the 9mm and go all Jack Bauer on their asses.

DAMMIT!

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7541
    It's a bit unfortunate that Kiefer Sutherland looks a bit like Sean Spicer when he's behind the briefing lecturn lol 
    Red ones are better.