Dog owners - daft things yours does

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sneezing - if I sneeze anywhere Darcy comes running with her read end waggling and needs to make sure I'm alright - usually involves licking me better. (Fake sneezes are treated with derision / sneezing fits = bedlam).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    Sprocket tries to overtake on the stairs. She doesn't realise she's as wide as a bus.
    Coco has two modes of operation on the stairs: politely walking behind you, and "I'd much rather you stayed downstairs so I can play with you". The latter is somewhat problematic.
    <space for hire>
  • Our Beagle likes to ask to go out. Spends 10mins barking at imaginary monsters then comes in and takes a dump on the kitchen floor
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7791
    speshul91 said:
    One of ours,sammy, can be asleep snoring but if anybody farts then he is there to the person that farted everytime. Its like you just picked up his favourite toy. 

I had a Staffie here for a while that, every time she farted, would look at her bum in horror and run out of the room.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Paul_C said:
    speshul91 said:
    One of ours,sammy, can be asleep snoring but if anybody farts then he is there to the person that farted everytime. Its like you just picked up his favourite toy. 

I had a Staffie here for a while that, every time she farted, would look at her bum in horror and run out of the room.
    If you smelt our Lab's farts you'd run out of the room too. Where we take him for a walk most days used to be an orchard and if we don't watch him like a hawk he sneaks off to eat windfalls. They're getting quite brown and mushy now and they make his farts smell worse than ever. Absolutely rancid  :s
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3625
    Dot loves to get onto a  chair and peek out...

photo dotchairjpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom