Gluten free Peroni

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16751
    Corona has always been an imported beer for the uk.   That's why pay so much for a generic lager.  It tastes so bad you need to stick a citrus fruit in it, but they are clever enough to make that a selling point.  The other modelo group lagers are much nicer.  Especial is almost the perfect lager.

i would hazard a guess it's the same everywhere.... unless they have corona in oz.  licensed brewing is a whole different kettle of fish in a country that won't allow food imports
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    The best one I've found so far is Estrella Galicia. Had it in a Wetherspoon pub when I was up in Nottingham a couple of weeks ago.
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Im also a coeliac disease sufferrer.. 
    Funnily enough I was in Pizza express for the first time last week, had their gf pizza, gf dough balls, and a gf peroni. Was surprised to see it on the menu.. 

so I had one. I basically switched to white wine after the diagnosis about 4 years ago. 

No ill effects after the pizza express meal and beer. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11958
    skunkwerx said:
    Im also a coeliac disease sufferrer.. 
    Funnily enough I was in Pizza express for the first time last week, had their gf pizza, gf dough balls, and a gf peroni. Was surprised to see it on the menu.. 

so I had one. I basically switched to white wine after the diagnosis about 4 years ago. 

No ill effects after the pizza express meal and beer. 
    I switched to wine 6+ years ago too, trouble is I drink it too fast