Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What makes you switch off?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Stevepage said:
    When my co-worker starts complaining. He's a miserable bastard and it just bores me now.

Hi Steve, see you in the office tomorrow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    octatonic said:
    Julia Hartley-Brewer.
    I'm strangely attracted to her :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    +1 on radio ads. I listen to talk sport in the car a lot, but always switch over when ads come on. Another is most films that Mrs A watches, mostly romantic twaddle. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33801
    tone1 said:
    octatonic said:
    Julia Hartley-Brewer.
    I'm strangely attracted to her :#
    LOL.
    Some people fancied Thatcher.
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited December 2016
    People talking about mobile phones, or mobile phone contracts. Very specific I know. Also cars, soap operas and strictly come dancing 
  • axisus said:
    +1 on radio ads. I listen to talk sport in the car a lot, but always switch over when ads come on. Another is most films that Mrs A watches, mostly romantic twaddle. 

Have I got PPI.com and Selco builders merchants. Apparently it's where the trade goes... it's where the trade go. With Absolute Radio I shout out "just play a f****ng record will you?" and get rewarded with something rubbish. There's nowt on FM for me. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Sport of any type.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    Brexit
    Country music

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• Motorsport, Rugby League, people saying the Badger cull makes good financial sense, guitar noodling and EVH, 99% of commercial radio stations, that's just off the top of my head.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Indian call centres. Without reading the lips and body language I often find it hard to understand what is being said, the background chatter doesn't help. If they are supposedly a help line I'm often better off making it up as I go along. Perhaps they are paid to keep you on the line repeating the same thing!

Radio Adverts.

Premiership football.

People who are famous for being famous.

TV soaps.

Unhealthy foods that 'ignore' the damage they may cause and pretend to be good for you or tell you you're worth it etc.

• Pub experts. Normally I have a good time by being completely stupid and just laughing at anything, I don't use a pub to exercise my knowledge (or lack of) a particular sport, method of cooking raw meat, the oily bits of my car, that sort of thing. I hate it when people talk about a football match as if they kicked every f*cking ball. It's entertainment, it's like Michael McIntyre but with more funny bits. I like taking the piss, laughing at people, being laughed at, occasionally complaining about a mutual acquaintance. And I don't want to hear about how many tries your kid scored in his last match.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.