Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Baileys

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Secret to Bailey's is to put ice in the glass first. And no mixer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    It's very good in coffee!

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @RandallFlagg  What, the Aldi one?
    Yes

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    One of those drinks I'd never even consider having if it weren't Christmas but then every time I do I actually quite like it! 
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    edited December 2016
    Don't mind it at all.  But I do have a very sweet tooth. We always get a bottle when we're on holiday - just to pour over ice cream when we get back to the villa after a night out. 

Our sickly post dinner drink of choice this Christmas is Tesco Salted Caramel Cream Liquer.  
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    Bucket said:
    I've never tried it, I just remember the Alan Partridge "Ladyboy" round - a pint of lager with gin and tonic and Baileys chasers.

"I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing"
    Ooooh ladyboys.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4704
    Ever tried drinking it from a shoe? 
    Ever tried licking it out of a rather fetching belly button of the female type?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    A small glass of Baileys Original mashed into your carrot & parsnips.... Wow!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1778
    Rocker said:
    Leaving the question of baileys aside for a moment... you mash your carrots & parsnips?!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • BigMonka said:
    Rocker said:
    Leaving the question of baileys aside for a moment... you mash your carrots & parsnips?!
    no that's filth, only potatoes & swede should be mashed

• BigMonka said:
    Rocker said:

He's a hundred and thirty years old, dude. He has to mash everything.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Baileys makes an utterly wonderful cocktail called a Monkeys lunch. White rum, kahlua, banana liquor, baileys, cream and banana juice. 

Fabulous 
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    A grown up Baileys is The Kracken. Neat, over ice. 
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    We're cheapskates so drinking Aldi's Specially Selected Irish Cream Liqueur. It's pretty decent. I fancy trying the hazelnut Bailey's.
    Ah...Ballycastle then. Yeah I had lots of that over the last few years, mostly the cheaper version for £3.49 a bottle....but the gold label version that's now usually only in around Christmas is better but then at £5.99 a bottle it should be. That one is almost the same as the real deal. Lately though due to ASDA doing 1ltr bottles of Baileys at a tenner and Morrisons did 'em for £12 I stocked up...still got 3 ltr bottles to go at. Love it, always with ice....my usual glass is like a wine glass full. But methinks lately half to 2/3rds is better and less sickly...
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    BigMonka said:
    Rocker said:
    Yes, always. And with a twist of freshly ground pepper...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum