Right then...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24340
    I feel sick now.   The matchmakers are repeating on me.  All six kilos of them.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Emp_Fab said:
    I feel sick now.   The matchmakers are repeating on me.  All six kilos of them.
    6 kg of Matchmakers? Don't take a dump in the livingroom... it will never stop... bum wee
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited December 2016
    I'm reasonably happy. Im not a christian. Got some presents for people that are actually really useful and appreciated. Im on my own again and the pub opens at 1200 for at least 12 pints worth, although usually slow down around the 7 to 10 mark and then get stoned. Dont get me wrong but id rather be happy and talk to people and share good energy with an open mind with all the other struggling souls who wear their hearts on their sleeve no matter what their past misdemeanours or salary and just want a good time, rather than be lectured or get the cold shoulder by superficially happy, people of supposedly outstanding charactor who are never happy but are professional but are snakes in the grass who only turn up at christmas like the solicitor who took me for 6k who I still cant relate to Because he is so far up his own ass.

99% of people are good. The good intentioned psychopaths always turn up at christmas though.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    If you are mad you'll never lose it until your grave and lets face it, most of us are. Get down the pub or find some real way of sharing it with a dynamic community, you don't have to have to drink.. you'd be surprised we all all little parts in the puzzle. Festering watching tv or spending all the time with the wife inside the house or having an agenda and fencing off your interlocking sides is no good for anyone at any age.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3488
    Snorting coke off a prostitutes tits in an underground seedy club in Rotterdam after consuming two bottles of Mescal will soon sort you out.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24340
    @Sambostar Mate, if you don't get your shit together and actually twig what you are doing to your organs, and that joking about it doesn't change the very real and serious damage you are doing to yourself, then it won't be long before a thread appears on here titled 'RIP Sambostar'.

I'm not joking.  By even the most generous of recommended limits, you're rapidly drinking yourself to death.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Going for a walk in the woods at the back of my house with my Missus, still holding hands after all this time, I'm grateful for the small mercies. 

That'll do me.