Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Happy New Year?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12375
    HYN all. We just about stayed up till midnight despite both of us feeling rubbish. Tried to get to sleep but it was like WW3 outside till 1am, never heard so many fireworks going off.  :p
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Happy New Year Lads.

Major power cut in the road at 1am, soundtracked by the cacophony of a hundred house alarms, and the sound of drunks walking into hard objects in the dark....

How do we, as a species, manage to find our arses with both hands....??  
  • Bollocks to it all.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited January 2017
    Happy new year everyone!

Quiet one for me. Went out for dinner with the girl I've been seeing. Although after a decision we came to last night, I am now able to call her my girlfriend, so I guess it was a pretty good one overall :)
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gigging at a wedding last night, near Hampton Court. Stopped briefly between sets to play chimes and Auld Whassitcalled at midnight. No chance to phone home :( Good payer, so ought not complain......Home at 4:30am, bed at 5am...still awake just before 6. Rock n Roll.

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    Gigging at a wedding last night, near Hampton Court. Stopped briefly between sets to play chimes and Auld Whassitcalled at midnight. No chance to phone home :( Good payer, so ought not complain......Home at 4:30am, bed at 5am...still awake just before 6. Rock n Roll Dave. 
    Corrected. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom