What pedal is on your board that you think no-one else will have on theirs?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    edited January 2017
    Ooo, don't often see Jacques pedals around – I've got a Fuse Blower, but it's never been on a board.

Rather underrated pedal IMO but sounds a touch heavy for me. 

My only hope would be my Paul Trombetta Minibone GeSi, but chances are a couple of folks here have one too...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • longilongi Frets: 95
    I have an Aria DDX10 delay and aTokai TMD-1 Metal Driver, not to mention a Behringer CO600 chorus Orkestra. Don't see too many of those around. 
  • bbill335 said:
    I've got a dod FX 65 which doesn't seem common. 

I have a couple of custom builds, which I won't count. 

Boss ds-2. 
    I used to rock the dod chorus, sounds as good as any. A harp player I played with used a ds2, I tried it with guitar but didn't like it much. 

I treat the ds-2 as a fuzz in turbo mode - lots of mids and gain (it's red hot chilli peppers live at slane castle tone). In crunch mode it's a decent enough crunchy stack sound but not as good as the df-2 or Marshall guvnor. 

Basically, because it has such a strong sonic stamp, you either like it or you don't - much like a lot of fuzz pedals. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
    edited January 2017
    slacker said:
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/csexton62/20170107_183057_resized_zpstueriqgu.jpg

These are all fairly rare nowadays except the tuner. I picked them all up about 10 years ago and cost me £550 for all of them. 

When I opened this link, it came up with a scam advert thing - just to warn you. Photobucket seems to be junk these days. 

What are the pedals? I'd like to know regardless  

Edit: clicked again and saw the pic, then the advert popped up on my phone again - tries forcing you to click onto an unknown link. I hit back then closed the tab as it was clever enough to block other browser controls. 
  • @ThePrettyDamned photobucket does that regularly to people on the mobile site. It's a big bag o' turds. :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2238
    slacker said:
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/csexton62/20170107_183057_resized_zpstueriqgu.jpg

These are all fairly rare nowadays except the tuner. I picked them all up about 10 years ago and cost me £550 for all of them. 

When I opened this link, it came up with a scam advert thing - just to warn you. Photobucket seems to be junk these days. 

What are the pedals? I'd like to know regardless  

Edit: clicked again and saw the pic, then the advert popped up on my phone again - tries forcing you to click onto an unknown link. I hit back then closed the tab as it was clever enough to block other browser controls. 
    apologies ironically I got a photobucket account for this forum.

Signal input order...

Polytune mini, not rare.

Klon Centaur, this is a silver klon and not a rare one but the current prices are shocking. I bought mine in 2007 just before they were discontinued. There are a number of alternatives but the originals are fairly rare.

King of Tone, the is the v2 model and rarer than the v4. The v4 is subjectively better but I can't be bothered to wait 4 years for one.

Large box Eh deluxe memory man, not that rare but discontinued.

I bought all of these pedals before the price madness and for the sound. They all do what I want them to.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72352
    Also, boss dd-2. They seem less common on here than cornish TES. 
    :)

I have one too, although it's not yet on my board. I have sold it and bought it back to/from the same friend twice, but I think I'm keeping it now as I will be putting together an all-Boss board when I can be bothered.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein