Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I didn't know that Tim Pierce played the metal guitar part on Michael Jackson's Black or White

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    Lev said:
    The list of albums he's played on is pretty impressive: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/tim-pierce-mn0000593316/credits
    Holy shit! That list is insane. Deeply, deeply impressive. 

Meh. I have never  gone out of my way to listen to any of them (except Manilow).

:)

Joking aside, that video was impressive.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Good video. Lovely, lovely guitar that. I'm not usually interested in posh guitars but that's sex on a stick. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Thanks for the comments guys, and especially the Tim Pierce credits list link @Lev ;, awesome stuff right there !

I thought this was magic.  It takes being comfortable and confident in your own skin to put the inner workings of a session out there, and yes time to "cut", you are racing way ahead of the beat, such open honesty.  Thanks to Tim for putting it up warts and all  :)

Duration 4:14

• PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 244
    Nobody has yet mentioned Tim's solo guitar album "Guitarland" which is the best £7.90  you can spend in the iTunes Store. 

When people ask him about making another solo album, he says that he does the YouTube stuff instead. 
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom