SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Zilla Vertical Cab

What's Hot
LewLew Frets: 1657
edited January 2017 in Amps £
Yo!
Time for a bit of a clear out. I bought the cab from Zilla about three or so years ago. It has been well looked after and is in excellent condition. It has one small white paint mark on it.
2 x Celestion Creamback M 
16ohm
Three piece back so you can run it closed - open - ported - side ported.
Bear in mind it has a 25" wide top. I have been using 27" wide heads on it without issue as the feet sit nicely on it - just something to be aware of.
Like this http://www.zillacabs.com/vertical-cabs.html it's a decent size - it doesn't take up much room and has the welly of a 4x12"
No - I can't ship it to timbuktu - but I'll happily meet within reason though. Bonus points for ūpickup, however, points do not win prizes.
I'm thinking £275 picked up is fair?
Ta

Sold ta

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewLew Frets: 1657
    Happy to pop the speakers out if people would rather go unloaded.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sold ta
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24351
    @Lew please reinstate the details of the item and the sale price - it's one of the rules on here. Ta.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    @Emp_Fab It's still there duderino. You just have to press the spoiler button which is marked by the '...' . Magic innit ;-) safe.It makes it look tidy. I thought it was stealth edited earlier. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27611
    Lew said:
    @Emp_Fab It's still there duderino. You just have to press the spoiler button which is marked by the '...' . Magic innit ;-) safe.It makes it look tidy. I thought it was stealth edited earlier. 
    "stealth-edited" again.  Please leave it now.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Well it's not a stealth edit if you tell me you did it this time. Anyway... don't use the spoiler option. Got it :+1: :+1: :+1: