Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Today's Trumpy Tantrum

What's Hot

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24389
    What's the difference ?  ...and did you mean Supreme Court, not Senate ?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    Emp_Fab said:
    What's the difference ?  ...and did you mean Supreme Court, not Senate ?
    Eight votes. 52 republicans vs 48 democrats.
    Ah - gotcha.  Ta.
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9702
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • Apparently he was missing his translation earpiece so he pretended to understand Japanese. 

Hardly a big deal, but kind of funny. He's like that annoying guy at work who tries hard but is completely inept. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Today's news is the biggest yet - and could be Trump's undoing.  Before anyone gets in, I want to claim the term "Russky-gate". :-)

His National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, has just resigned over allegations he spoke to Russian officials about sanctions before Trump was elected and before he was appointed to the position - which is an illegal act.

As the BBC's Anthony Zurcher puts it. "From inauguration to full-blown scandal punctuated by a high-level resignation in 24 days. That simply has to be some kind of record."....   "Congressional Democrats - and perhaps some Republicans - will want to find out who was informed about Mr Flynn's contradictory stories and why nothing was done earlier. How far up the chain of command does it go?  All of this has some observers dusting off language from the mother of all presidential scandals, Watergate.  What did the president know, and when did he know it?"

• Trump will be be pissed off - bigly. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Fuck me !  You should change your name to Nostradamus.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5006
    I can't find the link now but I was reading a piece yesterday claiming that the US intelligence agencies are not going to give Trump intelligence  briefings as he either can't be bothered or doesn't understand them. They are also concerned that giving sensitive information to the white house is essentially giving it to the Kremlin.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm finding this handshake stuff compelling. Trump has clearly learned at some point that the key to success is to dominate your counterparty and that starts with a horrendous deathgrip of a handshake. And from the looks of it he's learned almost nothing since...

I've very much enjoyed reports that Trudeau was having none of it yesterday. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/13/justin-trudeau-becomes-latest-world-leader-brave-trumps-awkward/
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Trump's latest henchman explains how their vision of democracy works...  (note the raised eyebrows at the end, to emphasise the threat).

Now THAT is very troubling indeed. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Trump's latest henchman explains how their vision of democracy works...  (note the raised eyebrows at the end, to emphasise the threat).

Now THAT is very troubling indeed. 

It's a bit weird, but I think that's a case of a guy being an idiot rather than 'we're going to take over the world, like it or not!'. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 4 weeks in and already two illegal activities within his team.
    Russky-gate and Ivanka-gate

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    edited February 2017

Donald Trump addresses the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2?' And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. 

"First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101', on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.

"So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me.

"OK? Alright. Thank you."

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• It's a bit weird, but I think that's a case of a guy being an idiot rather than 'we're going to take over the world, like it or not!'. 
    Read a bit more on him. The guy's got some history... 

• It's a bit weird, but I think that's a case of a guy being an idiot rather than 'we're going to take over the world, like it or not!'. 
    Read a bit more on him. The guy's got some history... 

Yeah, I did... I think I retract my statement a bit! 

What world do these people live in? 
  • Saw this and was amused

https://youtu.be/reLrp7NuoXk
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9702
    What's all this with King Donald of Trumpton continually attacking the press? Surely any politician needs to keep the press on side. 

Either he's remarkably stupid (which I doubt), or he's got another agenda such as wanting to get rid of press freedoms.

Aside from the 'alternative facts' thing and wanting people to only see his version of things as the truth (how Orwellian is that?), he comes across as a bully who can dish it out but can't take it. Controlling the press, I guess, would suit him very well.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it